Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i have a feeling that he will start working with soods ...like in bidaai vineet started his work with rajvansh n stuff  so  yeh they are not goin to end the show if they bring aditya  dnt knoo
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: minu2011

Yeah, I was thinking the same.  He's back, and he appears to have lost his job, so will be around.  Wonder what they have in mind, but def it looks like there'll be a track involving him.  Wonder if it has to do with that girl who's entering...first confusion with Viren and Niv (not in reality, but Nivi thinks), but gets resolved with her and Aditya??  Who knows.  There is Bhaiji also...Hope they don't turn Aditya negative.

And yes, I thought CCBM was ending in May...but now...

Am fearing the same that aditya may turn negative  or he is already a negative character never know,  they have never shown what type of job he is doing or what he is doing, why has he lost his Job,  What can be the reason, Has he done something bad, or what
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too think that he lost his job. Ya looks like it's a new track. The other tracks have not ended, they r going to start one more?
And there is a news about new entry as well. how many new tracks r going to come? It's confusing!
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i was thinking the same..he might get employed with soods and same thing might happen to him like keshav and then the whole truth of cc might come out this time..
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am sure that Aditya lost his job...really thinking why they are opening this track...
may be he can teach a lesson to her mother ...
or may be he will create problems in the sood's house...
really don't what will happen...
talking about the show going off air, i don't think it is going off air in May...
there is no confirmation about it...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, it appears he has lost his job. When he made a come back I thought it was only for his sister's death. But the CTs have decided to keep him rather than sending him back, so I'm assuming that they will focus on him, they'll surely have a track on him but whatever it is it he shouldn't be negative  in any way or to cause any sort of trouble we surely don't need another CC in the show we see enough evil plans from her side. I wish he is here to help him mother realise or even a way to teach HL that her behaviour towards Nivi is hurtful. there are many ways the CTs could use this character lets see what they decide to do with him in the future episodes x
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar dont u guys remeber there was an article that first they were thinking of ending CCBM but not anymore that's y they shifted it to 2:30pm slot.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah They had forgotten Aditya and now he is back. but I don't expect anything from him, they had shown him as bad as HL in opportunism, remember his interaction with Sid in the very beginning. whatever it is, let it restrict itself to sharma house. Don't want him near the Soods especially NivRen Sood.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It will be good as it well help the story move on. Hopefully the CTs will give us a good track.
Still want the nivren scenes
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if it has anything to do with CTs' history repeating idea.. I mean he lost work rite? So if he is given job with soods, it'll be similar to ks who once worked with soods.. N if any trouble fall on aditya there, hl MIGHT get to know how it feels to be on d accused side.. Just a thot.. But it also reminds me of vinu (ragini's bro) in bidaai..