Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

I don't understand how Daksh's mom ...

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand how Daksh's mom still wanted to go and talk to him despite everything he did? She only sees how "sorry" Daksh is but not how much Dimpy is suffering?

I think Pummy was right that Suman didn't even bother to talk to her at all and now she's trying to talk..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suman's behavior is quite confusing...what she is thinking is not understandable...she never made a single clear statement till date regards Dimpy's state...and yes...she never went to talk to Dimpy...remember Pummy gave saree for Megha's matchfixing...but Suman her behavior at present is very unconcerned towards Dimpy...
peaches4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can't stand such "mothers",...I remember her beating up Dhruv for what he did at Megha's engagement... but in the inside was hurting so much becuase that was her son.

So why put up a front that you are tough on the outide????

Don't pretend.  Stand up for what you believe.

She knows that Daksh is wrong...but yet slowly she will forgive him...because...she is "maaa..." Sappy crapt.

I hate such mothers...
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i jus hate her...she s so sick./...wat would she  ahve done if it was megha in dimpy s place...i side wit pummy

i like hitler much bettr dan her...dhaksh ct be truly sorru because watever he did was wit full conscious
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah I dont understand her behavior either... she threw Dhruv out of the house for nothing .. i know what Dhruv did was stupid and all and especially when he didnt tell anyone by changing the ring... but his intentions were only good and not to hurt anyone... and he DID tell Rohit abt the truth afterall the most important person who needed to know about it... yet she got so mad abt it for no reason...

and I were her i would have understood him... but here in case of Daksh i would not even look at such a son... after all he did... being a woman, she should feel sooo disrespected and embarrassed that HER son left another young woman waiting for him at his wedding ... stupid woman... she is the only one the creatives arent paying attention to in terms of characterization...

doesnt matter what his reason was behind doing all this... I would never forgive him.. even if he was blackmailed... what did Lipika have of him that she could have blackmailed him with?? his job... he thought his job was worth more than a girl and her family's respect??? and if thats what he thought... i would disown him totally.. as a mother..
Edited by yllscin - 12 years ago