Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why cant I stop hating him ..grr?! (Page 3)

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hey, great topic and wonderful discussions!

Count me in too...

I had some hope before yesterday's episode that Maan would knock some sense into Dev...but no...he's more determined than Geet to help Dev, it appears!

And throughout the segment between Dev-maan-geet, I was hoping that the cvs would redeem themselves by making Dev admit that he doesn't deserve an innocent girl like Nandini, that he has no right to even think of her after what he'd done to Geet in that past...but no...the past never raised its ugly head...heck...it looked as though there was no past at all...

There's one silver lining in the cloud, however...Maan's decision to tell the truth about his identity, though irksome in the context of helping Dev, is the case of the ends justifying the means...literally!

I think the so-called cvs are looking for a way out for the the Amritsar track...and they could only come up with this help-poor-lovesick- Dev claptrap to end this now-not-so-funny track...

At least, I plan to look at it this way...coz the alternative is too dismal to think of...either the cvs, PH and the channel is completely  lacking in morals and principles or they believe the we the audience don't care about such things and accept whatever crap they dish out to us!!

Go to top