Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why cant I stop hating him ..grr?! (Page 2)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
You are not alone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninand

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I agree!! STARONE/PH/NEW CVS have gone BONKERS for sure!! Wacko D'oh

EVIL DEV should NOT be portrayed as a SAINT!!!  Angry

They need to fix this once great show ASAP!! Angry

GURTI AND THE FANS deserve better!!Angry

I CANNOT TOLERATE EVIL DEV ANYMORE!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninandEchoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Absolutely 100% agree!!
You said everything that I was thinking

ninand

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Originally posted by eveline

grr.Angry..is the right reaction...when will u stop hating him???..why in the world should u stop hating him...u...actually all of us...have more than enuff cause n reason to hate this man...and some of things u have said...have been going through my mind a lot lately...

if the cvs do not have the maturity to handle villians and vamps...then leave them alone...dont try n change them into pseudo heroes...its undigestable...its intolerable...Dead...with the supportive comedy track it was still okay...but with Dev..nandini...i just cant stand it...and his sorry face...and dripping with self pity dialogues..make me more furious ...if the cvs today were trying to win sympathy from us...they failed miserably...actually in my case...it backfired...with every sentence i felt...wow...what a self delusional man... but then he was always a weak man...

but what i cant tolerate is Maaneet's reaction...what in the world would make a man like Maan and a woman like Geet support Dev...that is total degradation of their characters...

exactly.. see, I was someone who supported Dev being redeemed, but they handled tha with all the care of a bull in a china shopAngry... I had started liking the complexity in Dev.. in fact I have to say ,Sameer is defo good, but for Dev , Abhinav is a better choice.

Abhinav looked the part, the smart, good-looking ,slick , charmer with a dark side.. even after he realizes his mistake, he still looked a khurana boy, and had that style in talking and reserve in gestures.
I had been taken with his expressions when Geet confronts him for the first time on her engagement.
And, Dev and Meera. That would have been tender and the only appropriate relationship he could have had. Though Meera deserved better, but she had loved him for years so..

Watching Sameer enact this dev.. watching Maan and Geet sympathize with him is really torturous. makes me miss those good times.. when the CVs would give silly scenes but we could laugh them off in a day.

Absolutely agree!! Geet who once slapped him at the engaement..left the engagement just cuz she saw his face, also told maan cuz she misunderstood him that she will not marry him just cuz he got him out of jail for..now sympathizes with him! WHAT? Have they gone totally MAD?Angry
At least in ekta shows evil is evil and evil getz punished..DEVIL is DEVIL and he shud be punished!
Cant cvs differentiate!!D'oh
Holy! And the channel too needs to back off and stop interferring with the tracks! GoossshhPinch

Edited by luv_harshad - 19 May 2011 at 6:03pm

ninand

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@luv_harshad-- yep, though I dont think the channel alone is to blame.. the creatives are the ones who come up with ideas, scenes and plot to play out and up until now they haven't done a great job of it either... not since the marriage anyway.. so the channel can only accept or reject the ideas given to them.. shouldn't the CV s come up with some original long running solid tracks? no cameo character has ever had a well defined purpose , or a proper exit.. they just appear and vanish from one episode to another..
It shouldnt be tough for such CV's who are professionals.. they are supposed to handle all the pressures that come with working on a daily. They shouldnt complain or whimper about their jobGeek
tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Oh Thank God !! I thought I was the only one gritting and grinding my teeth every time Dev pines for his 'so called love'. It's ridiculous!! More ridiculous is seeing Maan and Geet feeling for him and supporting him..I'm putting up with this crap only because of my obsession with Maaneet!! I'm sure that I'd need the services of a Dentist if this track continues!!
_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i agree, the past was a vry sensitive issue n cv's must luk in2 it carefully.hw can maaneet fall sry 4 dev...
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
The CVs' have not even given much scope to forward those scenes! If I forward I come to the end of the episode!Wink These days no Maaneet scenes! After the so called SR, they are behaving weirdly. Do we have to wait for the next MAHA episode for their respective post SR reaction and realization? LOL

Go to top