Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@luv_harshad-- yep, though I dont think the channel alone is to blame.. the creatives are the ones who come up with ideas, scenes and plot to play out and up until now they haven't done a great job of it either... not since the marriage anyway.. so the channel can only accept or reject the ideas given to them.. shouldn't the CV s come up with some original long running solid tracks? no cameo character has ever had a well defined purpose , or a proper exit.. they just appear and vanish from one episode to another..
It shouldnt be tough for such CV's who are professionals.. they are supposed to handle all the pressures that come with working on a daily. They shouldnt complain or whimper about their job🤓
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Thank God !! I thought I was the only one gritting and grinding my teeth every time Dev pines for his 'so called love'. It's ridiculous!! More ridiculous is seeing Maan and Geet feeling for him and supporting him..I'm putting up with this crap only because of my obsession with Maaneet!! I'm sure that I'd need the services of a Dentist if this track continues!!
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i agree, the past was a vry sensitive issue n cv's must luk in2 it carefully.hw can maaneet fall sry 4 dev...
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The CVs' have not even given much scope to forward those scenes! If I forward I come to the end of the episode!😉 These days no Maaneet scenes! After the so called SR, they are behaving weirdly. Do we have to wait for the next MAHA episode for their respective post SR reaction and realization? ðŸ˜†
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, great topic and wonderful discussions!

Count me in too...

I had some hope before yesterday's episode that Maan would knock some sense into Dev...but no...he's more determined than Geet to help Dev, it appears!

And throughout the segment between Dev-maan-geet, I was hoping that the cvs would redeem themselves by making Dev admit that he doesn't deserve an innocent girl like Nandini, that he has no right to even think of her after what he'd done to Geet in that past...but no...the past never raised its ugly head...heck...it looked as though there was no past at all...

There's one silver lining in the cloud, however...Maan's decision to tell the truth about his identity, though irksome in the context of helping Dev, is the case of the ends justifying the means...literally!

I think the so-called cvs are looking for a way out for the the Amritsar track...and they could only come up with this help-poor-lovesick- Dev claptrap to end this now-not-so-funny track...

At least, I plan to look at it this way...coz the alternative is too dismal to think of...either the cvs, PH and the channel is completely  lacking in morals and principles or they believe the we the audience don't care about such things and accept whatever crap they dish out to us!!