why cant I stop hating him ..grr?!

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jeez.. they re really trying our patience now! what are they showing!! I admit I have neva like AA track but back then all I had to do was skip their part and viola.. its done. they didnt bother me soo much.

But this Dev- Nandini track is killing me. WIth every dialogue that he utters, with every look of sympathy and concern he garners from Geet and Maan.. and with every 'I have to help Dev' resolve of Maan, i feel like tearing my hair apart😡... 

It simply cannot be ignored.. unable to skip and forget about it.. its soo unbelievable!  I now have a new found respect for Ekta... atleast her vamps/villains and hero/heroines were clearly delineated.

If these CVs did not have the slightest idea how to handle a guilty/remorseful and pleading-to-be- redeemed-character intelligently and sensitively, then they shud have stuck to the conventional once-a-villain-always-a-villain formula.

I know this is just a show, I know we shudnt be soo concerned, but think about it. What they are showing is simply preposterous.  That its a daily and they have to work hard -- isnt an excuse to be bought any more. SO are all the other shows. All shows have pitfalls and weaknesses, but this blatant twisting of the characters is shameful.

I love Maan-Geet like crazy  and am not about to give up watching this show in the near future.. but lately i have just been content with Armu's update and watch only those scenes where I feel this Dev crap will not be mentioned.

If only the original CVs and screenplay writers and director were back.. **sigh**.. needed to vent here after reading the episode.

and have to say.. Ekta Mai-- theres something to be learnt from you ðŸ˜†.that to be ridiculous, completely irrelevant  and over-the-top and still be popular, is an art-form.. and not everyone has the knack to pull it off.

when will this end!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
grr.😡..is the right reaction...when will u stop hating him???..why in the world should u stop hating him...u...actually all of us...have more than enuff cause n reason to hate this man...and some of things u have said...have been going through my mind a lot lately...

if the cvs do not have the maturity to handle villians and vamps...then leave them alone...dont try n change them into pseudo heroes...its undigestable...its intolerable...🤢...with the supportive comedy track it was still okay...but with Dev..nandini...i just cant stand it...and his sorry face...and dripping with self pity dialogues..make me more furious ...if the cvs today were trying to win sympathy from us...they failed miserably...actually in my case...it backfired...with every sentence i felt...wow...what a self delusional man... but then he was always a weak man...

but what i cant tolerate is Maaneet's reaction...what in the world would make a man like Maan and a woman like Geet support Dev...that is total degradation of their characters...
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

grr.😡..is the right reaction...when will u stop hating him???..why in the world should u stop hating him...u...actually all of us...have more than enuff cause n reason to hate this man...and some of things u have said...have been going through my mind a lot lately...

if the cvs do not have the maturity to handle villians and vamps...then leave them alone...dont try n change them into pseudo heroes...its undigestable...its intolerable...🤢...with the supportive comedy track it was still okay...but with Dev..nandini...i just cant stand it...and his sorry face...and dripping with self pity dialogues..make me more furious ...if the cvs today were trying to win sympathy from us...they failed miserably...actually in my case...it backfired...with every sentence i felt...wow...what a self delusional man... but then he was always a weak man...

but what i cant tolerate is Maaneet's reaction...what in the world would make a man like Maan and a woman like Geet support Dev...that is total degradation of their characters...

exactly.. see, I was someone who supported Dev being redeemed, but they handled tha with all the care of a bull in a china shop😡... I had started liking the complexity in Dev.. in fact I have to say ,Sameer is defo good, but for Dev , Abhinav is a better choice.

Abhinav looked the part, the smart, good-looking ,slick , charmer with a dark side.. even after he realizes his mistake, he still looked a khurana boy, and had that style in talking and reserve in gestures.
I had been taken with his expressions when Geet confronts him for the first time on her engagement.
And, Dev and Meera. That would have been tender and the only appropriate relationship he could have had. Though Meera deserved better, but she had loved him for years so..

Watching Sameer enact this dev.. watching Maan and Geet sympathize with him is really torturous. makes me miss those good times.. when the CVs would give silly scenes but we could laugh them off in a day.

eveline thumbnail

ninu if i remember correctly u n me made posts giving convincing reasons why Geet can forgive Dev...and her need to move on...wipe the slate clean...and what not..feel like a total fool today..

This what it lead to...and about abhinav...definitely...sameer might be the better actor but abhinav was the perfect Dev...u could sense his lethal charm with women..sense his sophistication...his whole body language was that of a rich, self centered womanizer...a charming rouge...sameer to me looks like a geek...and thats so not dev...

i was too looking forward to exploring the various shades of Dev's character...it looked oh so promising...soo...human...he was good n bad...just like most of us...if handled with care...Dev would have proved a fantastic unpredictable asset to the cvs...but no...
ninand thumbnail

ninu if i remember correctly u n me made posts giving convincing reasons why Geet can forgive Dev...and her need to move on...wipe the slate clean...and what not..feel like a total fool today..

This what it lead to...and about abhinav...definitely...sameer might be the better actor but abhinav was the perfect Dev...u could sense his lethal charm with women..sense his sophistication...his whole body language was that of a rich, self centered womanizer...a charming rouge...sameer to me looks like a geek...and thats so not dev...

i was too looking forward to exploring the various shades of Dev's character...it looked oh so promising...soo...human...he was good n bad...just like most of us...if handled with care...Dev would have proved a fantastic unpredictable asset to the cvs...but no...

omg so so so true... u spoke exactly whts on my mind there.. besides there was some level of  big- biz -world elegance with Meera around.. they suited each other and moreover they were attuned to each other.. Maan falling for a small-town belle was for an entirely different reason.. not for Dev.. this small-town-chatty-brash punjaban dame thing isnt for him at all.
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

omg so so so true... u spoke exactly whts on my mind there.. besides there was some level of  big- biz -world elegance with Meera around.. they suited each other and moreover they were attuned to each other.. Maan falling for a small-town belle was for an entirely different reason.. not for Dev.. this small-town-chatty-brash punjaban dame thing isnt for him at all.

u said it...for the life of me...i just cannot feel his love...it seems at the most like a crush...his attitude is...i want this toy...its different...never seen something like this...bro i want it...waah...waah!!!
now...abhinav...would be evil...😈..lately m missing him a lot...

and dev meera were perfect...coz they belonged in a way...they had travelled the same path...but a man of the world ..true blue khurana...falling for nandini...is like Maan falling for lacchhi...😃
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

maan dev ka bhahi hai woh har baar dev ki har galti ko maaf karta aya hai bt us nay geet k 7 jo b kiya woh maan maaf nahi karny wala tha bt ab jab geet hi maaf kar chuki hai to as a bro maaan dev ko sapport kar raha hai..smple😉😆
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree!! STARONE/PH/NEW CVS have gone BONKERS for sure!!

EVIL DEV should NOT be portrayed as a SAINT!!!  😡

They need to fix this once great show ASAP!! 😡

GURTI AND THE FANS deserve better!!😡

I CANNOT TOLERATE EVIL DEV ANYMORE!!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely 100% agree!!
You said everything that I was thinking

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninand

exactly.. see, I was someone who supported Dev being redeemed, but they handled tha with all the care of a bull in a china shop😡... I had started liking the complexity in Dev.. in fact I have to say ,Sameer is defo good, but for Dev , Abhinav is a better choice.

Abhinav looked the part, the smart, good-looking ,slick , charmer with a dark side.. even after he realizes his mistake, he still looked a khurana boy, and had that style in talking and reserve in gestures.
I had been taken with his expressions when Geet confronts him for the first time on her engagement.
And, Dev and Meera. That would have been tender and the only appropriate relationship he could have had. Though Meera deserved better, but she had loved him for years so..

Watching Sameer enact this dev.. watching Maan and Geet sympathize with him is really torturous. makes me miss those good times.. when the CVs would give silly scenes but we could laugh them off in a day.

Absolutely agree!! Geet who once slapped him at the engaement..left the engagement just cuz she saw his face, also told maan cuz she misunderstood him that she will not marry him just cuz he got him out of jail for..now sympathizes with him! WHAT? Have they gone totally MAD?😡
At least in ekta shows evil is evil and evil getz punished..DEVIL is DEVIL and he shud be punished!
Cant cvs differentiate!!
Holy! And the channel too needs to back off and stop interferring with the tracks! Goossshh😵
Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago