Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

The future of this show? (Page 2)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtr2010

Toasty may forgive but she can't forget. She will not be able to confidently rely on Tej for help when she needs it. 

that's i agree.

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by Naina007

What is the future of this show now? Very strong things have been said to each other and strong accusations.

- Tej voting no for Toasty and not believing her; how can they possibly forget and forgive that and move on (after all this is over)? Realistically speaking, how will Toasty be okay with the one person she loves the most not believing her when she needed him to the most? How will Tej ever forgive himself for what he's done to the person he claims to love the most? What is the future to their marriage? If the show producers decide to show that Toasty forgives Tej just like that, I think the show will lose A LOT of viewers...

-
The realtionship between a husband and wife is not of competition, there is no winner/looser here. Misundertanding happens between a couple and if all of them lead to break-up, there would be no couple left..

Once Tej understands that he judged Toasty wrongly and accepts it and apologises to her, all should be fine..

There is no battle field in the relationship of a true loving couple which Taosty and Tej are. 

i totally agree with you. It will be hard to forget but Toasty will.I would too. Toasty loves Tej and she can see where he is coming from.  She shouldn't make it so easy for him. He should truly realize her value. ( I really hope its not buy doing things DMG or MJHT style with all the cheesy balloons but genuinely realize) Love is unconditional and Tej made one mistake!  Yes it was a big one but if we all had such thoughts then how can a marriage work.  I'm not condoning Tej and saying what he did was right but I think Toasty will handle it right. To some people that might seem like a lost of self respect but like akash said it's not a battleground.

Also I agree with what the topic maker said but I don't think the show went to extreme. I think this is needed. Same thing happened with Malti and now Toasty will show how it was correctly going to be handled. This is the only way the Chaturs will learn. It's painful but I hope this CVs will be amazing liek they always are and not drag this and make it saas bahu type but show a true sensible fix, in good time. ( like 1 maybe 2 weeks time).
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I think they must pay big time before things change for better. I also want Pashu to become ghoonga so he never opens his sadela mouth :)
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I think Prachin should marry dimple as she is the only one who can teach Pashu and Chedi few lessons .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index