India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

The future of this show?

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
What is the future of this show now? Very strong things have been said to each other and strong accusations.

- Tej voting no for Toasty and not believing her; how can they possibly forget and forgive that and move on (after all this is over)? Realistically speaking, how will Toasty be okay with the one person she loves the most not believing her when she needed him to the most? How will Tej ever forgive himself for what he's done to the person he claims to love the most? What is the future to their marriage? If the show producers decide to show that Toasty forgives Tej just like that, I think the show will lose A LOT of viewers...

- Toasty's parents; they said a lot of strong things. ie "namard" and "all of you will rot in hell." I know this is just a show, but these are things that once said, can never be taken back. And they are very strong strong statements that leave very strong effects. Like they say, every action has it's equal and opposite reaction. How will Tej and his family ever forget these words? The way Sudha reacted (which any mother would) was probably not the best in the situation because they are already comparing Toasty to Malti and now the comparison will go from Sudha to Malti's mom. All of the men (excluding Gyaan and maybe Dadaji) don't understand things from a women's point of view, so now they will once again react to what Sudha said just like what Malti's mom says always. How will the show go on from this? How can these words be redeemed?

- Toasty getting kicked out; how will she return? How will they convince her? How will her parents EVER be okay with Toasty living there again? They don't have any trust in that family nor in her own husband anymore so how will they show everything to be okay again?

I honestly think this time they took things too far into the extreme. When the situation goes into either extreme (good or bad) it's hard to find the balance once again. As sad as it is to say this, I don't know what the producers are planning with this show. I really enjoyed watching it but now I just don't see any realistic approach to any of this anymore and I don't know how they will save the show from this.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwal123kamalamesk-kimyaBlossom10Gauri22ShellJAPSharadaSwetha-Sai

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Yeah completely agree with your point of view. I too feel the show has gone to an extreme end and it is hard to recover or rather get the show back after that point. They should have showed some how that Toasty was not kicked out but manages to stay in house due to a tie or something like that and toasty proving her innocence while staying in the house. Involving the parents and kicking toasty out was an extreme step. Somehow if I were in toasty's place I can never go back to that house. Why would I go to a house where I was treated as if I am a piece of furniture, where I am voted off/on whenever their mood says so. And if I am in toasy's mom' s place I am never ever going to allow toasty to go back. Why and what for. So that if she does another mistake she can be voted off again. Let me see how the creatives take the story forward.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalscinerdGauri22

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina007

What is the future of this show now? Very strong things have been said to each other and strong accusations.

- Tej voting no for Toasty and not believing her; how can they possibly forget and forgive that and move on (after all this is over)? Realistically speaking, how will Toasty be okay with the one person she loves the most not believing her when she needed him to the most? How will Tej ever forgive himself for what he's done to the person he claims to love the most? What is the future to their marriage? If the show producers decide to show that Toasty forgives Tej just like that, I think the show will lose A LOT of viewers...

- Toasty's parents; they said a lot of strong things. ie "namard" and "all of you will rot in hell." I know this is just a show, but these are things that once said, can never be taken back. And they are very strong strong statements that leave very strong effects. Like they say, every action has it's equal and opposite reaction. How will Tej and his family ever forget these words? The way Sudha reacted (which any mother would) was probably not the best in the situation because they are already comparing Toasty to Malti and now the comparison will go from Sudha to Malti's mom. All of the men (excluding Gyaan and maybe Dadaji) don't understand things from a women's point of view, so now they will once again react to what Sudha said just like what Malti's mom says always. How will the show go on from this? How can these words be redeemed?

- Toasty getting kicked out; how will she return? How will they convince her? How will her parents EVER be okay with Toasty living there again? They don't have any trust in that family nor in her own husband anymore so how will they show everything to be okay again?

I honestly think this time they took things too far into the extreme. When the situation goes into either extreme (good or bad) it's hard to find the balance once again. As sad as it is to say this, I don't know what the producers are planning with this show. I really enjoyed watching it but now I just don't see any realistic approach to any of this anymore and I don't know how they will save the show from this.

if tosti should go back then lot more her supporters should be in that house.malthi and nitika
.or they may show tosti as pregnent.
tasha80 Senior Member
tasha80
tasha80

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

i agree with all the points made above but havent we seen it so many series that the main character will leave the house coz everyone suspects them and then after proven inocent she returns back

i hope the story to be different this time maybe they will twist the story as to why tej said no but no matter what i would not go back to that house.
another twist can come as someone else said in a different form when they will go to the court and malti will say they were never bad to her.

who knows what CV has instored for us.
its like they keep us excited for one week and then the next the shows goes down
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
cvs has done balance.

yesterday pashu and chedi are very harsh.
today sudha is very harsh.

yesterday tosty was quite and today tej is very quite.

so when patch time comes pashu and chedi on one side and sudha on other side will say sorry.

today dadaji says he voted yes and asks tej --why you not supported tosty?

so cvs making balance between characters.

Edited by bakwaas100 - 19 May 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

-
The realtionship between a husband and wife is not of competition, there is no winner/looser here. Misundertanding happens between a couple and if all of them lead to break-up, there would be no couple left..

Once Tej understands that he judged Toasty wrongly and accepts it and apologises to her, all should be fine..

There is no battle field in the relationship of a true loving couple which Taosty and Tej are. 

Edited by akash08 - 19 May 2011 at 12:54pm

scinerd

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

-
The realtionship between a husband and wife is not of competition, there is no winner/looser here. Misundertanding happens between a couple and if all of them lead to break-up, there would be no couple left..

Once Tej understands that he judged Toasty wrongly and accepts it and apologises to her, all should be fine..

There is no battle field in the relationship of a true loving couple which Taosty and Tej are. 

she is in love.
and love is blind.

so she will forgive tej without any doubt.

ames

mtr2010 Groupbie
mtr2010
mtr2010

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Toasty may forgive but she can't forget. She will not be able to confidently rely on Tej for help when she needs it. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index