India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

same fire scene (Page 4)

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I found it interesting though Approve Lol! And as far as a turning point is concerned, well last night's fire WAS a turning point, maybe not in Arjun and Arohi's relationship, but in the story itself. Whether the turning point is good or bad is yet to seen, but with only one more week to go, I think it'll be a good turning point Ermm

@theresa- I found the diffenence in Kritz good LOL I mean she used to have an innocent look in S1, now she looks more sophisticated LOL So I find the difference good Tongue I wonder what she has done to herself though ConfusedConfused 
This fire scene was shot sometime during the end of S1, you should see Kritz in the first episode of S1LOL You'll be like, who's this girl? She resembles someone LOLWink

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
guys i noticed one more blooper if u can call it so wich gives away that the scene is copy. though its a minute detail but i still noticed. In one of the shots arohi's slippers r shown which do not match with the continuity of the sequence as in season 1 scene she was wearing a brown slipper whereas in season she is wearing a white one wich can again be seen wen she is caught by the police as they were freshly shot scenes.
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i loved that fire scene in the last season , it was one of my fav epi's

but wish they did it differently in this season
Shivika-fan Senior Member
Shivika-fan
Shivika-fan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
same scene but i loved it!! awsome scene.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index