Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

same fire scene (Page 3)

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by brainychild92

what I didn't understand was if they weren't going to change anything, why didn't they just reuse the old scene! why make them do it again!
LOL They din't make them do it again, it was a copy paste scene from S1LOL

W*F!  now i'm extremely disappointed!   u shouldn't have told me that...:(

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

what I didn't understand was if they weren't going to change anything, why didn't they just reuse the old scene! why make them do it again!
LOL They din't make them do it again, it was a copy paste scene from S1LOL

W*F!  now i'm extremely disappointed!   u shouldn't have told me that...:(
I don't know why most of you are against the idea Confused I know it's a copy paste sequence, but so what? Only one scene has been copy pasted, right? What's the big deal? Confused The CVs tried doing something different and I quite liked their idea of copy-pasting; the idea came across as very original to me LOL
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

I don't know why most of you are against the idea Confused I know it's a copy paste sequence, but so what? Only one scene has been copy pasted, right? What's the big deal? Confused The CVs tried doing something different and I quite liked their idea of copy-pasting; the idea came across as very original to me LOL
Well who says the Cvs wont do this again? Ouch Like really .. why would we wanna see a scene that aired almost two years ago Confused I don't know ... it doesn't sound anything 'original' to me LOL This is me saying this without watching the scene itself ROFL I'd take this more as:
One guy: Hmm .. I don't feel like writing a new plot today

Other guy: Yea I feel lazy today .. lets just copy that scene ..

3rd guy: Oh wow good idea .. it's not like the viewers will notice Ermm ..

Sounds ridiculous yaar LOL

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
laado, when karan-kritika said that arjun punj and arohi sharma were making a come back i thuoght, o wow its gonna be something different..innovative.. i mean in kmh1 the fire scene was the breaking point in their relationship. it was when sharma finalllyyy realized how much punj loves her..  so i thought omggg..its gonna be a turning point for ARJUHI..not RAJVEER CHACHU!!!!    i mean the fire scene was good but couldn't the dialogues or the dressing be different. they had to wear and say the same exact thing. like KaShBsarish said.. it seems like they just got tired.. u cant do that with only one more week left.. perhaps if kmh2 wasn't ending so soon, i wouldn't have minded but ...

Edited by brainychild92 - 19 May 2011 at 11:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarposaraaa.

theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i m really ok with what the cvs have done...
and most of u said kritz looked different...
different means?? good or bad??

Edited by theresa28 - 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

laado, when karan-kritika said that arjun punj and arohi sharma were making a come back i thuoght, o wow its gonna be something different..innovative.. i mean in kmh1 the fire scene was the breaking point in their relationship. it was when sharma finalllyyy realized how much punj loves her..  so i thought omggg..its gonna be a turning point for ARJUHI..not RAJVEER CHACHU!!!!    i mean the fire scene was good but couldn't the dialogues or the dressing be different. they had to wear and say the same exact thing. like KaShBsarish said.. it seems like they just got tired.. u cant do that with only one more week left.. perhaps if kmh2 wasn't ending so soon, i wouldn't have minded but ...

@bold totally agree .. show is about to end and you can't even give it a good closure Disapprove it was not original at all! And if they really wanted to do a scene similar to that, they could have re done the scene giving different dialogues and emotions for Karan and Kritz to portray, like you said ..
this scene was so important for season 1 Embarrassed and they've totally taken its essence by adding it in this season

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yeah it was a big big disappointment to c nothing new...Thumbs Down.. bt wat i liked was tht.. it didnt luk patchy.. Thumbs Up.. and the chemistry and intensity betn A_A aka K_K was still the same.. Embarrassed..

i cudnt get much of difference in looks of kritz may b i wasnt too keen to watch the repeat telecast...LOL..

ok, so now v get the raaz of AA and AS turning into AS and AP...LOL.. how silly!Disapprove  LOL

Edited by achiever - 19 May 2011 at 11:52pm
smilee17 Groupbie
smilee17
smilee17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
love u Punji n miss Arohi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

Edited by smilee17 - 20 May 2011 at 12:13am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index