India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

same fire scene (Page 2)

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
yeah we did realized righ tfrom the scene where the guy makes his entry to mess up the fuse

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
That is exactly what they did, they didn't even bother to recreate it they just inputted the scenes from Season 1. Very disappointed in the CVs for doing this
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Exactly the same sequence till they jump from the window to save themselves! Good idea by all the concerned people! Saw the Ganesh ji idol in Aarohi's hands! Yes they look different from season 1 especially Aarohi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
what I didn't understand was if they weren't going to change anything, why didn't they just reuse the old scene! why make them do it again!
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I knid of realized that something like this will be shown when I read the article, Arjun and Arohi's surpriseLOL

As chillygirl said, it did look weird. The way Arjun and Arohi looked at each other was funny and the way Arohi started yelling out for "somebody" to help was funnierLOL There was no one around and anyone in her staed would have called out for Arjun and not for "somebody"LOL

I have seen most of the scenes from S1, though missed out this oneOuch I realized for sure that this is a copy paste scene from S1 only when Arjun lifted Arohi. Gosh!! That girl looks SOO differentConfused

But neverthelesss, I liked the idea of copy-pastingLOL Although it was the same, it was something differentLOL And I'm always game for anything that is "different"LOLLOLLOL

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

what I didn't understand was if they weren't going to change anything, why didn't they just reuse the old scene! why make them do it again!
LOL They din't make them do it again, it was a copy paste scene from S1LOL
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

This sounds ridiculous from the comments ive read .. haven't seen the episode yet but im already disappointed Ouch

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

They didn't, it was just copy and pasted into this episode. Only the beginning and ending were different but overall the fire scene was pasted from Season 1

Here's the links to the scenes from season 1, exactly what was used in this epi

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 19 May 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadhwanikisaraaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index