Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

same fire scene - Page 3

theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m really ok with what the cvs have done...
and most of u said kritz looked different...
different means?? good or bad??

Edited by theresa28 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

laado, when karan-kritika said that arjun punj and arohi sharma were making a come back i thuoght, o wow its gonna be something different..innovative.. i mean in kmh1 the fire scene was the breaking point in their relationship. it was when sharma finalllyyy realized how much punj loves her..  so i thought omggg..its gonna be a turning point for ARJUHI..not RAJVEER CHACHU!!!!    i mean the fire scene was good but couldn't the dialogues or the dressing be different. they had to wear and say the same exact thing. like KaShBsarish said.. it seems like they just got tired.. u cant do that with only one more week left.. perhaps if kmh2 wasn't ending so soon, i wouldn't have minded but ...

@bold totally agree .. show is about to end and you can't even give it a good closure 😒 it was not original at all! And if they really wanted to do a scene similar to that, they could have re done the scene giving different dialogues and emotions for Karan and Kritz to portray, like you said ..
this scene was so important for season 1 😳 and they've totally taken its essence by adding it in this season
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it was a big big disappointment to c nothing new...👎🏼.. bt wat i liked was tht.. it didnt luk patchy.. 👍🏼.. and the chemistry and intensity betn A_A aka K_K was still the same.. 😳..

i cudnt get much of difference in looks of kritz may b i wasnt too keen to watch the repeat telecast...😆..

ok, so now v get the raaz of AA and AS turning into AS and AP...😆.. how silly!😒  😆
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love u Punji n miss Arohi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏
Edited by smilee17 - 12 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found it interesting though  Lol! And as far as a turning point is concerned, well last night's fire WAS a turning point, maybe not in Arjun and Arohi's relationship, but in the story itself. Whether the turning point is good or bad is yet to seen, but with only one more week to go, I think it'll be a good turning point 🤔

@theresa- I found the diffenence in Kritz good 😆 I mean she used to have an innocent look in S1, now she looks more sophisticated 😆 So I find the difference good 😛 I wonder what she has done to herself though 😕😕 
This fire scene was shot sometime during the end of S1, you should see Kritz in the first episode of S1😆 You'll be like, who's this girl? She resembles someone 😆😉
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
guys i noticed one more blooper if u can call it so wich gives away that the scene is copy. though its a minute detail but i still noticed. In one of the shots arohi's slippers r shown which do not match with the continuity of the sequence as in season 1 scene she was wearing a brown slipper whereas in season she is wearing a white one wich can again be seen wen she is caught by the police as they were freshly shot scenes.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i loved that fire scene in the last season , it was one of my fav epi's

but wish they did it differently in this season
Samaina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same scene but i loved it!! awsome scene.