Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

1 more proof that the cv's are biased 2wards - ;)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

1 more proof that the cv's are biased 2wards - devil AngryAngryAngryAngry 

want to know how ...

everyday bechara mamaji gets to do talli ka acting by drinking water Cry... he is gud at it though SmileI like mama ji

& today when mamaji was having a different bottle in his hand ... not his regular steel ki bottle ...

this bottle had some thing else (coke / thums up / pepsi ) but not water ShockedShockedShockedShocked 
I wondered ConfusedConfusedConfused what happened to kanjoos cv's ... they gave mama ji coke to drink ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked& not water as usual ...

but with in no time ...  all my doubts have been cleared ...

U know how ...

coz ...

that bottle was given to devil by mama to drink so that he can come out of his so called pain AngryAngryAngryAngry he had after nandi's rishta got fixed ...

so much biased are the cv's AngryAngryAngryAngry that when mama drinks & gets talli ... he gets water & when devil is supposed to do talli ka acting he gets to actually drink something else but not water ...

not once but twice ... twice ... today mama was carrying coke or what ever i the entire episode ...

OMG ... cv's kitna karcha ho gaya ... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  
chk ur bank balance now ...LOL

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10taanni-Elfin-SominababaNav2010i roksiroililyamourfouGC...Mallu..._Rashmisakshi.ekansh-Veritaserum-minnie_tweetieshinusluv_DDdivareenacraziekudiKash-Gurti-VisuanshraevelineMehek25sumona28gafulu14pickachu

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good post...great to have something to laugh about...wonder how long this Dev's track is gonna last...think they introduced it so that MSK alias Ballu's truth comes out now and they can head back to Delhi...Although I like this Amritsar track still i prefer them to go back to Delhi asap...am longing to see KC and KM again...missing them and above all missing MSK the business tycoon...though he is damn cute as Ballu also...love him in any role...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCdewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hima Awesome and funny post dear . Maine bola tha na Devil CVS ko kuch jada payari hai issiliye Devil's character ko negative nahi banaya and sereal mai jada dekha rahi hai ye vhi bolti hai ki Devil ko barsho ke baad payar hua tau NT and Meera kya tha ...and maine vhi socha why today cold drnik...now I understand after read your post...

amourfouGCdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehek25

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good post...great to have something to laugh about...wonder how long this Dev's track is gonna last...think they introduced it so that MSK alias Ballu's truth comes out now and they can head back to Delhi...Although I like this Amritsar track still i prefer them to go back to Delhi asap...am longing to see KC and KM again...missing them and above all missing MSK the business tycoon...though he is damn cute as Ballu also...love him in any role...

thank you mehek ... I want this devil ki track to end & want him to get lost to kala pani ...Angry

the cv's are forcing devil onto us ... i am hating it ... i never thougt that this day also will come where we will be forced to watch devil ... he is taking up the screen space for more than half of the episode ... which i am totally hating ...

I 2 want  maaneet back in delhi & miss maan ki ghazini look & he bossing all KC boys & KC girls ...

amourfouGCsakshi.ekansh

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima Awesome and funny post dear . Maine bola tha na Devil CVS ko kuch jada payari hai issiliye Devil's character ko negative nahi banaya and sereal mai jada dekha rahi hai ye vhi bolti hai ki Devil ko barsho ke baad payar hua tau NT and Meera kya tha ...and maine vhi socha why today cold drnik...now I understand after read your post...

devil's dialogues about love was total crap ... i did not even pay attention to the nonsense wht ever he was talking ... i can't stand the dioalogues wht ever he said abt true love ... wht non sense & wht crap ...

he had love marriage with NT ... it was not an arranged marriage tht's the reason meera left the country ... coz he chose NT over meera ...

i know mona ... devil is bahut pyara to cv's ...

we will get more proof in future dekho ...

wohi mona dekho naa ... ab samjhi coke ka raaz ...

devil hain kaaran ...

amourfouGCsumona28

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Lol...too good di...devil is really cvs ka fav...how much we want him out of maaneet ka life...that much they get him involved...poor mama...drinks water...and devil gets coke...the ph should check their bank bal...hope to see maaneet in delhi now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sakshi.ekansh IF-Rockerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah di u r right... Afterall cv's ka devprem to hum dekh hi rhe hain... Ab apne pyare dev(il) k lye itna kharcha to banta h... Lots of pity...
Lolz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

Yeah di u r right... Afterall cv's ka devprem to hum dekh hi rhe hain... Ab apne pyare dev(il) k lye itna kharcha to banta h... Lots of pity...
Lolz...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL

sakshi.ekanshdewdropred

Go to top