India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

bindiya aagayi...:(:(:( (Page 18)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Achanak se itna pyaar aagaya. Haan, mujhe bhi aaj sab par bahut pyaar aaraha hai...Day Dreaming
Kaise kahu aap sab mere liye kya hai
Heart
Meri jaise khush kismath kaun ho saktha hai; jisko aap jaise friends mile hai...Hug
Aap sab ki tareef karungi na, subah se shyam ho jayega, pura din nikhal jayegaDay Dreaming
Kabhi kabhi keh dena chahiye, kehna accha hota hai
Blushing

Akshara ke liye aur mere liye bhi...ROFL Pari ne kya confidence dikhaya...Jaise ki koyi aur hi tha...Clap Itna tho kabhi bhi nahi bola, "dhat..." se hi kaam chalana padtha thaLOL 

One more fabulous idea from gulab jamun(sorry Varsha!), she talked about lori to an already upset AksharaClap Accha hua gaake nahi dikhaya...ROFLAaj episode dekhe mujhe laga, Varsha isn't going to cause too much grief for Akshara but asli pain tho Rituraj ki bahu hogiDead Varsha seemed genuinely concerned & was willingly letting Ananya play w/Akshara. Maybe its just a 1 time outburst & all forgiven & forgotten.

Aaj mujhe kya hogaya hai, sab acche lage. Nandini, Rashmi, Varsha, Devdas(sorry Mohit!) sab acche lage. Rajsri pehli baar khush, no bacchi, no rajkumari...LOL Conjoined twins(sorry BM,G3!) were genuinely happy for bahuClap Barring the gossiping ladies planted by Dimri to taunt Akshara, sab acche theClap Ananya sabse sweet, especially the expressions when Munna talked to her both times...mmuaahhHug 

Pari's confidence today tells me Babli(sorry Bindiya!) is wasting her time. Accha hi hoga, Akshara will toughen up & move on. Aaj ka kiss was an indication that Pari may have finally turned a corner... So Bindiya ko bolo, bring it onClap Oops maybe I spoke too soon...LOL Aaj ke liye kaafi hogaya, kal mein normal...ROFL 

Edited by FLGators - 19 May 2011 at 7:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00.aastha.Madhavi_Disaman.17Asawari_nakshpvlaks

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
guys i think bindya is going to stay at ss and she def take advantage gay3 and akshi and she vl see all the works vl done by akshi so that naitik get angry with her i think so akshi vl not take care of her health and naitik is going to be angry with akshi she vl create so many problems ofor naksh def naitik is goingto irritated by akshi doing all the work for bindya really bindya going to ruin naksh life totally akshi also vl say to naitik she ius pregannat and i vl hel p her and all naitik is going to get totally upset akshi. again he vl be like waht he was in 2010 june remember . that's where he metsneha everything started wht do u thingk naksh life in dnger v r not going to see naksh happy moments
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
akshi vl become servant forr bindya she is going to do all he work and naitik vl be totally pissed off and she is going to poison akshi's mind last time gay3 this akshi and she vl def say mc hone ke baad couple should not be together and alsl sosme thing faltu advise she vl give our maate is going to listen what all she say and naitik is going to suffer for this really dont know wht vl happen naksh relationship if they show something didfferent it vl be good again bindya plays with akshiand  naksh life totally gone
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Look at Bindiya effect...16 pages of discussions that too w/o taffy nd sabby... LOL chalo she has brought this forum alive nd kicking... ROFL Bindiya wl b catalyst for tiff betwn akshara and varsha... Angry I dont think she cn influence gayitri's thinking this time...
Coming to todays epi...I loved it...   Embarrassed overall a good epi. Naksh scenes were awesome... Day Dreaming I loved all their kisses... Embarrassed
I m definitely nt worried abt bindiya...she is the red chilly(spice) that akshara was talking abt... LOL

haa aage kitna spicy epi's milega na...Dead

Sam what is life w/o lil bit of spice... LOL I watch this show only for naksh... Embarrassed as long as they r together I care a damn who comes nd goes... LOL phir chahe babli aaye ya phir babli ka babloo... LOL We r geting some awesome naksh scenes nd m happy with that... Big smile
vl she create problem between naksh too aaswri yaar naksh life totally gone she is going tom poison akshi mind too may be she vl advice akshi not to be close with naitik and all waht do u feel
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
coming  days promo vl be more shocking cv;'s totally spoil kardiya yeh track ko this time whow r all going get poisoned by bindya and her mom cahal. yaar akshi totally vl get hurt and she vl def hurt naitik too if akshi got hurt orseeing hurt naitik vl be pissed off. now only she is coming back to normal i dont wnt tosee she should not poison akshi.s mind by telling my doc told this that and she l suggest akshi should stay away from naitik too. really it is going to hurt both of them naksh scenes r not going to come if oem too our maate vl def say bindya bhabi is calling naitik going to hurt again. may be naitik vl be on tour not to see get akshi hurt and akshi vl do everything to bindya what nani did with varsha by telling varsha like pao dabao and do this do taht and thee shourya did everything hee akshi vl not be spared she vl become nurse for bindya deff akshi vl not see naitik too
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
bindya vl make akshi guilty taht becoz of her carelessness only she lost the child i think our pari vl say how she struck in the bank and all she vl def say becoz of that only she lost the baby and akshi may go to depression this time def. if naitik trying hard to make akshi happy everything vl be in vain akshi vl be on depression or problem or bindya advising akshi stay from naitik everything going to hurt naksh life dont wnt see them shattered . yaar they sujffered lot really naksh life going to be life hell bindya uske maa ke saath. very bad very sad
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
new tusnami and flood cyclone all came in naksh ,life but this hurricane name bindya is create problem in nnaksh life yaar dont wnt tosee naksh life shattered again
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
akshi sp naksh vl suffer again in the hands opf bindya really the track is goiong to be pathetic and akshi vl feel guilty of losing child becoz of bindyda and watching this naitik is going  to hurt  everyone in the family vl get hurt if theyu see akshi cry again may be askhi no naitik vl go to depression watching akshi rying like this really disgusting track coming and may the coming promos vl be more more pathetic nhaksh vl never raise their voice infront to bindya. and now she came with hr mom def naksh life vl not breathe air so easlily

Go to top