Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
bindya vl make akshi guilty taht becoz of her carelessness only she lost the child i think our pari vl say how she struck in the bank and all she vl def say becoz of that only she lost the baby and akshi may go to depression this time def. if naitik trying hard to make akshi happy everything vl be in vain akshi vl be on depression or problem or bindya advising akshi stay from naitik everything going to hurt naksh life dont wnt see them shattered . yaar they sujffered lot really naksh life going to be life hell bindya uske maa ke saath. very bad very sad
JAYA_09 thumbnail
new tusnami and flood cyclone all came in naksh ,life but this hurricane name bindya is create problem in nnaksh life yaar dont wnt tosee naksh life shattered again
JAYA_09 thumbnail
akshi sp naksh vl suffer again in the hands opf bindya really the track is goiong to be pathetic and akshi vl feel guilty of losing child becoz of bindyda and watching this naitik is going  to hurt  everyone in the family vl get hurt if theyu see akshi cry again may be askhi no naitik vl go to depression watching akshi rying like this really disgusting track coming and may the coming promos vl be more more pathetic nhaksh vl never raise their voice infront to bindya. and now she came with hr mom def naksh life vl not breathe air so easlily
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

vl she create problem between naksh too aaswri yaar naksh life totally gone she is going tom poison akshi mind too may be she vl advice akshi not to be close with naitik and all waht do u feel

Just chill... 😃 Aap itna tension kyun le rahe ho. Naksh ki understanding, unka pyaar dekhne ke baad bhi aap ko unpar doubt hai ke koi bindiya unke beech darar dal sakti hai...its highly impossible according to me. Akshara is nt mad ke woh bindiya ki baat sunke naitik se door rahe...aise kuch bhi nahin hone wala hai. So just relax ...naksh r going to be together always.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kal  ki  episode  was   worth  watching...a  good  one...at  last  apni  maate  ko  samajh  aagaya ki  uski  pati   laakon  mein  ek  hai.. ye   aisa   hi  rahe  maate...kabhi   change  mat  karna...g3  ki peeche  bhagne keliye  naitik  ko  peeche  mat  chod...

i  liked  the  way  naitik  talked  to  ananya  in  their  room...so  cute...really  he  cares  a  lot  for  akshara s happiness   hiding his  tears...a  lovely  hubby...

ab  iss  bidiyarani   kyon aa  rahi  hai  baba 😡  iski  kami  reh  gayi thi...ye  cvs  ko  bhi  pakadke   maarna  chahiye 😡

ek  hi  minute  main  kichdi kaise thyar hui   akshara  plz  mujhe  batake  dena...cooker rakhte  hi  seeti  bhi  aagayi..
aksharahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh nooo..
i hate this bindiya...i think she will brain wash varsha by telling that her child will be more attracted to akshi or some what like that...i didnt expect that girl now...naksh life will be now more trouble...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Just chill... 😃 Aap itna tension kyun le rahe ho. Naksh ki understanding, unka pyaar dekhne ke baad bhi aap ko unpar doubt hai ke koi bindiya unke beech darar dal sakti hai...its highly impossible according to me. Akshara is nt mad ke woh bindiya ki baat sunke naitik se door rahe...aise kuch bhi nahin hone wala hai. So just relax ...naksh r going to be together always.

baat naksh alag hone ki nhi i no they relationship ll grow still more stronger but yeh ki bindiya varsha ko bhadkaayegi & bechari akshara ko sehna padega hope woh jitna ho sake bindiya & varsha se dur hi rahe tab hi hamaari akshi chen se jee paayegi...😕 & sab log bindiya ko dekhkar shocked kyun ho gaye preg hi toh bani hai na agar koi us scene ko 1st time dekh raha toh samaj the abtak uski shaadi hi nhi hui hai...😆
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

baat naksh alag hone ki nhi i no they relationship ll grow still more stronger but yeh ki bindiya varsha ko bhadkaayegi & bechari akshara ko sehna padega hope woh jitna ho sake bindiya & varsha se dur hi rahe tab hi hamaari akshi chen se jee paayegi...😕 & sab log bindiya ko dekhkar shocked kyun ho gaye preg hi toh bani hai na agar koi us scene ko 1st time dekh raha toh samaj the abtak uski shaadi hi nhi hui hai...😆

samalready last year what happen u know na she poisoned gay3 mind becoz of her only naksh trapped for buying the house alrady somany problems came in naksh life and somany mu between naskh and akshi gand gay3 if she come to knwo akshi had mc she vl make akshi guilty becoz of her carelesssness only akshi lost the baby def if akshi got hurt and naitik vl also got hurt yaar no mu or problem in naksh life becoz of this tsunami if some thing happen to bidnya becoz of akshi akshi vl def go mad and def go to depression dont want tosee akshi bindya with her mom and def they vl make akshi servant yaar naskh happy moments gone dont want to see this spice any more this is waht hina talking about dont knwo naksh life problem kab khatam hogi yaar vl they be happy or not?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

i'm not worried..Bindiya & co. aur aa jaye koi bhi, aise logon ke liye naitik ki AK 47 is always ready ðŸ¤£
JAYA_09 thumbnail
v r not at all want to see this spice any more and we want tosee only meeta not spice yaar i think spice vl something between naksh but here this hurricane bindya is the spice here naksh vl never be happy if bindya stay at ss