Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

smp ke baare mein bat karni hai sabko??? naughty naughty haan... im sure ull love this part of ff

haa yaar... update it soon... hope u r not showing smp now itself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

smp ke baare mein bat karni hai sabko??? naughty naughty haan... im sure ull love this part of ff

who ll not love tis part????πŸ˜†
JAYA_09 thumbnail

guy waht do u all think vl binday vl again make rift gay3 and akshi?and naksh beech main bhi?or this tiem varsha is targetted.and may eb she mite told something about akshi attarction towards ananya now she had her mca she should take kidsa and all the kid vl suffer y t am telling this guys in south india in each and everyhouse there vl problem like this really feeling bad for nksh vl she separate naksh>or vl she create   problem betwen naksh?or vl she create problem between akshi and dinos and naitik or more she vl concentrate problkem with naksh
Look at Bindiya effect...16 pages of discussions that too w/o taffy nd sabby... πŸ˜† chalo she has brought this forum alive nd kicking... 🀣 Bindiya wl b catalyst for tiff betwn akshara and varsha... 😑 I dont think she cn influence gayitri's thinking this time...
Coming to todays epi...I loved it...   πŸ˜³ overall a good epi. Naksh scenes were awesome... 😍 I loved all their kisses... 😳
I m definitely nt worried abt bindiya...she is the red chilly(spice) that akshara was talking abt... πŸ˜†
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Look at Bindiya effect...16 pages of discussions that too w/o taffy nd sabby... πŸ˜† chalo she has brought this forum alive nd kicking... 🀣 Bindiya wl b catalyst for tiff betwn akshara and varsha... 😑 I dont think she cn influence gayitri's thinking this time...
Coming to todays epi...I loved it...   πŸ˜³ overall a good epi. Naksh scenes were awesome... 😍 I loved all their kisses... 😳
I m definitely nt worried abt bindiya...she is the red chilly(spice) that akshara was talking abt... πŸ˜†

haa aage kitna spicy epi's milega na...🀒
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys,did u notice one thing😲?i was just watching d old yrkkh on star utsav in which bablu's father mentioned dat bidiya is of udaipur n during nandini's marriage she stayed in naksh house rather dan her mayka n wen bablu went for a trip,den also she remained in ss...n now if she has come with her mother,dis means dat 4 pregnency period she has come to her mayka n dere r possibilities of her not staying 8 ss dis time.but dis is a kind of blooper n hamare cvs ki toh vaise hi short term memory loss haπŸ˜†i...don't know wat will happen.but v have to think positive guys.naksh will b together n wat else do v want?right!😳
Edited by anveshasharma - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys last year naitik gay3 and akshi were targetted by bindya now this time akshi's maayke wale targetted
JAYA_09 thumbnail
last time naitik told akshi naiitk no lst main hi aatha hai this year akshi first preference is naitik naitik prefernce too akshi first.want tos ee naksh bonding strong

Originally posted by: saman.17

haa aage kitna spicy epi's milega na...🀒

Sam what is life w/o lil bit of spice... πŸ˜† I watch this show only for naksh... 😳 as long as they r together I care a damn who comes nd goes... πŸ˜† phir chahe babli aaye ya phir babli ka babloo... πŸ˜† We r geting some awesome naksh scenes nd m happy with that... πŸ˜ƒ
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Sam what is life w/o lil bit of spice... πŸ˜† I watch this show only for naksh... 😳 as long as they r together I care a damn who comes nd goes... πŸ˜† phir chahe babli aaye ya phir babli ka babloo... πŸ˜† We r geting some awesome naksh scenes nd m happy with that... πŸ˜ƒ

Tum log humesha Bindiya ke baare me kyun bura sochthe ho? Acchi bhi ho sakthi haina? Akshara ka dukh dekhke pigal jaayegi bechari Bindiya ke baare mein kuch muth bolo🀒 Aaj se bus gandhi giri...🀣