Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

fromthe eyhar started akshi is crying becoz of bhaisa and batwaara and mc and now bindya naksh were going to be happy yaar. pathetic track naksh not going to smile again

chill postive socho ok 😃
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Ab muje pakka yakee ho gaya,bindiya hi varsha-akshi k beech problem create karnewali hai.nahi tho varsha achanak aise kyun react karegi?

ya she'll tell sumthing tat is y varsha will think abt old scene abt akshi being with ananya and all drama ufff 😡😡😡
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

What are you saying Saman... Bindiya is Back...🤢... then I will quit watching YR till she will go... I can'y tolerate her...😡😡😡... I skipped all her parts last year also..,. chhiii🤢

Yar yeh YR... kekta style me kyu dhal raha hai... I mean jab Akshi is going thru tough time... Vamp ki kya jarurat thi...🤢... after giving such a quality Episodes... CVs are planning to give what😕... Taane, kitchen politics of Bindiya, G3 and Varsha... and finally Rona, Dhona of our mahan maate Akshi...

Gaye re baba... Tortures Epis are waiting for us...😡😡... I hope in sabke bich Naksh hame bacha le...😊

ha di bindiya is back...🤢🤢 ab kya kare cv's ko aadat hai na har acchi track ko ghatiya tareeke se end karvaane ka...😡 but aaj bindiya ka naam sunke pura foram jaag utha hai aaj toh lagta hai bahut dino baad aesi discussions ho rahi hai...😆
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

haan yaar will be back on 1st of june and wont miss yr as wahan pe i'll see haan only thing i'll miss is making siggys bt ya before leaving i'll update few siggys and one pending req 😃

enjoy yaar.tumhari ff ka nxt part kab updt karogi yaar?
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

jiska dar tha wahi ho gaya ab yeh bindiya kyun aayi use preg dekhke akshara aur dukhi ho jayegi & lagta hai woh hi varsha ke man me mirch masala daalegi...😡 akshara ko koi chen se kyun nhi rehne dete hai...😭😭

haan...but i cudn't figure out ki it was bindiya in the i-f video
n this tym uski maa bhi hai na uske saath...waise to be honest i don't care ...i am loving the way the cvs are potraying naksh becoming stronger wid all these hardships, finally getting to see development in their relationship(that too in the way i wanted)👏, n pata nahi kyun i am positive about gayatri this time- this track has sumwhere brought out a good caring saas,"mother understanding mother's pain type", n munna hai na😳
coming to todays epi...i liked it...the gangaur part was nothing new🤢...but i loved naksh👏
the bedroom scene was very nice...akshi can finally give words to her emotions...a temporary break from khamoshi ki bhasha😆it again made me long for a naksh baby...
no offense to any mohini fans...but mohini looked like anshu-kaki today😆...why can't mohit act in a subtle mannerAngry
n i know it won't matter any more to most of the ppl here...but still want to see rr repenting that he rejected akshi...pata nahi kyun, but i desperately want it to happen...n this is a perfect background to show this track...wid naksh relationship stronger than ever, munna n akshi being perfect in whatever they do-work n handling relationships😃...n akshi can show off her cooking skills to bindiya n rr...n driving bhi
Edited by xyze - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Ab muje pakka yakee ho gaya,bindiya hi varsha-akshi k beech problem create karnewali hai.nahi tho varsha achanak aise kyun react karegi?

haan yaar l;ast year gay3 and naitik too ws used by bindya sometime gay3 tho gull to gull misused by bindya. even seh created problem with naksh too.necoz of taunt only naitik gave the house to some one that created rpoblem with naskh even she interefered sneha;s matter with akshi she want to add masala but she left this time hwomany days or months she is going to stay.if she going to ahve delivery at udaipur akshi vl be tortured againgay3 and she vl become a servant for binday yaar, she vl not make naksh life happy i dont think still bindya there naksh vl not live a happy life next week bhi rona dona again
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

haaa yaar... she is there... just now I too have seen it again... she is wearing something in green... ohh nooo... now how many days is she going to stay??

more planning by her for turning gayatri against akshi, lets get ready for torture named bindiya😡
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
uhu uhu... bindya... 🤬
jale par namak chhidakne ayi... 😡

but todays epi was nyc... naksh😍
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

I can so imagine our situation... ... Bindiya will create as many probs as she can for Akshi... 🤢 and upar se Varsha ka natak...🤢 Taunts... and Rona Dhona will be full on... only God can save us... 😭😭

are yaar our naksh will be together,,,,,,they will be givin us the strength 2 bear all that😊
i was so mch egerly waitin fr ME,,,,,,,,,n c wat they r goin 2 show bindiya n varshas bakwass🤢🤢

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If trps increase ho gayi tho,I think bindiya rashmi ki shaadi tak rukegi.yahi delivery karke hi jayegi.