Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

akshara isiliye keh rahi thi ki kuch spicy hone wala hai - first bindiya ki entry d then akhi aur varsha mai jhagda, jaroor yeh bindiya hi karwayegi jhagda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡

Edited by shweta31 - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

arre dino's itne bhi gharab nahi they wont force and all and yeh bindya zarur koi khand karegi hi karegi

now she is going to create problem with akshi and varsha i think so. becoz she had added more masala akshi vl be tortured by bindya and gay3 and varsha also join really so pity for akshi now only shestarted smiling may be againhow many days they show akshi crying really its hight iem they show naksh going out.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sdhg

she is there i just now watched it again😡

haaa yaar... she is there... just now I too have seen it again... she is wearing something in green... ohh nooo... now how many days is she going to stay??
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdhg

she is there i just now watched it again😡

she is showned in sbb too
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

hey pree,tu bhi vacation pe ja rahi hai kya?

haan yaar will be back on 1st of june and wont miss yr as wahan pe i'll see haan only thing i'll miss is making siggys bt ya before leaving i'll update few siggys and one pending req 😃
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aditi7

dunno wat actuallt they r trying 2 show by bringin bindiya back,,,,,,that also when c is pregnant😲obviously nw c will be creatin all the problems fr akshra c has jst started bein normal,,,seemed so happy 2day...n @ the same tym varshas new natak🤢🤢

I can so imagine our situation... OuchOuchOuchOuch... Bindiya will create as many probs as she can for Akshi... 🤢 and upar se Varsha ka natak...🤢 Taunts... and Rona Dhona will be full on... only God can save us... 😭😭

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ab muje pakka yakee ho gaya,bindiya hi varsha-akshi k beech problem create karnewali hai.nahi tho varsha achanak aise kyun react karegi?
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

haaa yaar... she is there... just now I too have seen it again... she is wearing something in green... ohh nooo... now how many days is she going to stay??

fromthe eyhar started akshi is crying becoz of bhaisa and batwaara and mc and now bindya naksh were going to be happy yaar. pathetic track naksh not going to smile again
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

to over come all this finally they have to send naksh on a trip yaar... definately akshi returns back smiling... these singhania's😡 can't ever think that also...

i dont think they will be sendin them fr an outin,,,,,no umeed frm singhanias atall🤢🤢🤢bt jst want naksh shld be gettin sum free tym fr each other n with each other...c naitik is also so sad bt fr aksharas shake he is hidin all his tears,,,,,,,,,
varshas natak is sumhow tolerable bec after that akshara will be definately goin far frm her n all her bakwass ideas🤢🤢 bt why bindiya now????????????😕
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

now she is going to create problem with akshi and varsha i think so. becoz she had added more masala akshi vl be tortured by bindya and gay3 and varsha also join really so pity for akshi now only shestarted smiling may be againhow many days they show akshi crying really its hight iem they show naksh going out.

filhaal gaya3 is bcome understanding thnk god bablo nahi aaya agar woh aata toh naitik ko bhi torture sehan karna padtha 😕