Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys shaydad  bindya waja se last time gay3 akshi ke beech dooriyaan agayi thi again she is going to create problem with naskh and gay3 akshi really scared to watch akshi in trouble again yaar. feeling bad for akshi. last time bindya brain washed naitik too soemtime and she totally occupled gay3 and she created propblem akshi with gay3 and naitik too soem times really naitik should not leave akshi alone yaar again askhi going to cry pathetic this is waht askhi spice news 
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lo bas use ki kamei thi i hate her oh god spare us by making her leave early
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

is bindiya is shown in IF video?? I too have seen the IF video but I didn't notice this bindiya...

ya i had also nt noticed,,,,nw watchin it again...
JAYA_09 thumbnail

thay didn't show her stomach... but all r shocked seeing her face n then stomach... so definately she is pregnant yaar... it will be better if she leaves from there soon...

saru askhi vl taunted again every oen if bindya coem to know abouta skhi's mc she vl put more masala to gay3 that if mc happen she vl not conceive hamari dinos bhi start believing them and they def torture akshi yaar dont know akshi life narak life start again cvs 😡when akshi is going to be happy really today naskh scenes were so good but this bindya spoiled everything if she stay with akshi she vl def torture akshi yaar gay3 vl support bindya every leave akshi and naitik should be with akshi yaar dodnt want to see bindya interfere naksh life
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

guys shaydad  bindya waja se last time gay3 akshi ke beech dooriyaan agayi thi again she is going to create problem with naskh and gay3 akshi really scared to watch akshi in trouble again yaar. feeling bad for akshi. last time bindya brain washed naitik too soemtime and she totally occupled gay3 and she created propblem akshi with gay3 and naitik too soem times really naitik should not leave akshi alone yaar again askhi going to cry pathetic this is waht askhi spice news 

bindiya can brain wash gayatri n varsha... but can't do it for naitik... he is not a stupid to listen to her... he will always be there with akshara... till now he didn't do anything or came to conclusion by listening to anyone... he is not of that kind... I have no doubts on him...
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thay didn't show her stomach... but all r shocked seeing her face n then stomach... so definately she is pregnant yaar... it will be better if she leaves from there soon...

ya i also could nt figure out properly,,,,fr what thing they were shoked so much...bt naksh were lookin so nyc na 2day...now i dont think akshara will be remainin more sad...atleast fr naitiks shake...😊
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi7

ya i had also nt noticed,,,,nw watchin it again...

i had noticed earlier but someone in forum told that she is a guest, ab kya hoga more rona😭
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

saru askhi vl taunted again every oen if bindya coem to know abouta skhi's mc she vl put more masala to gay3 that if mc happen she vl not conceive hamari dinos bhi start believing them and they def torture akshi yaar dont know akshi life narak life start again cvs 😡when akshi is going to be happy really today naskh scenes were so good but this bindya spoiled everything if she stay with akshi she vl def torture akshi yaar gay3 vl support bindya every leave akshi and naitik should be with akshi yaar dodnt want to see bindya interfere naksh life

I dont think bindiya is going to stay at singhanias for much time... I think she stays for some time... she might brainwash gayatri n varsha... we can leave varsha, she'll realize later n apologize for it... but this gayatri is not of that kind... only this gayatri will be problem for akshara... but naitik is there with akshi na... he wont let his mom to force akshara when he comes to know about it...
Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think hina doesn't like bindiya because lasttime they had some kit pit between them on set
JAYA_09 thumbnail

bindiya can brain wash gayatri n varsha... but can't do it for naitik... he is not a stupid to listen to her... he will always be there with akshara... till now he didn't do anything or came to conclusion by listening to anyone... he is not of that kind... I have no doubts on him...

yA saru but akshi vl be more problem but in sbb they didn't show bindya but frequesnt visit can spoil mood of gay3 and everyone yaar. feeling bad for akshi hope naitik akshi saaath na chode last eyar becoz of the house problem bindya put more masala on naksh life soem time they suffered too. i know they totally changed couple and somewhat matrured too but darr lagraha hai akshi ko sab log thana na mare and i dont wnat bidnya to know about akshi's mc may be gay3 vl tell really it is going to be pathetic and may this WHAT AKSHI MENTIONED IF THAT SPICE IS WAITING REALLY DONT WNT TO SEE THIS SPICE.kya kya socha tha humne really bidnya ruined all our happiness missing taffy and sabby