Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with you todays epi was lykkk omVVV  YAAR  nivren itne romantic the yaar love love love them yaar
viren lifting nivi was out of this world yaar  love love it yaar
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nikita there is no doubt tht KINSHUk is KING OF ROMANCE n yupp Kinny is working out becozz he took dis promise frm himself ht he gonna hav 6 pack abs till d last months of dis year . Wnder if now he looks so sexyy then wht gonna b after his 6 pack abs lolzzz we gonna die yaar
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post. But looking forward to watching it.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Nikita there is no doubt tht KINSHUk is KING OF ROMANCE n yupp Kinny is working out becozz he took dis promise frm himself ht he gonna hav 6 pack abs till d last months of dis year . Wnder if now he looks so sexyy then wht gonna b after his 6 pack abs lolzzz we gonna die yaar

really Moni 6 packs for Kinny, Oh my God am in my dream world😍😍😍😍
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Seriouslyy Diya Di , just imagine Kinshuk SIRTLESS wid 6 pack abs 😍😍😍😍

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seriouslyy Diya Di , just imagine Kinshuk SIRTLESS wid 6 pack abs 😍

Oh I imagine, Abhi itna Hot hot lagta hai, IMagine after 6 packs he will look 😳😳😳😍
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar i agree with you abhi itna hawt hai toh six abs ke baddd  yaar   yaar mein mar jawa 
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you moni dear...i simply loved today's episode...
while i was watching NivRen scenes, i big smile fell on my face...
today's episode was so good...
really NivRen scenes made my day happy and cheerful...
when Viren lifted Nivi OMG that was so cute and romantic...
love NivRen so much...
they are the best...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Wow Moni what a post I was expecting your post today on NivRen. Thankyou thankyou CT's for giving us such a marvolous scenes today (though we know we will always keep looking for them). What a outstanding episode today. Nivi's cute sorry she was really cute who can be angry at her if she asks sorry like this and out Viren is fully lattoo on her how he would be able to be angry after this gesture, NivRen hug, Viren's flirt and lifting her in the arms was so cute. Breakfast scene was also mindblowing and Viren talking about dwita as little cute bhanji was too good.
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok if he truly got that 6 packs then shirtless wouldn't do. I like to see him in that yellow shorts of John Abraham (Dostana) or something similar. Also he looks really cute in yellow. Maybe they can go to Goa for honeymoon and they will have perfect reason to be in that sexy short. What say or is it too much to ask forπŸ˜‰