Lovedd 2dy's Episode :)) NivRen all d way 19 may - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw that Hug scene yesterday and the lift scene today, And really the peace they find in eachother's arms is sooo good, they just enjoy eachother's company and just find peace and U can also say safety in eachother;s arms,  as if this is the safest place in the world, How they close their eyes and enjoy each and every moment of the Hug, Is sooo Good, their love really reflects sooo much, 
omg i was thinking abt viren lifting nivi da whole day...
n i got it 2day 😊... it was really unexpected
thnks to cts...hope v continue getting cute scenes
So true Moni!!! Very well said.  Really loved today's epi and each and every Niven moment.  And they were all so meaningful.  KM and NS where simply superb.  Inki aankhon mein jaado hai kya - dono ke dono k eyes are their most expressive asset!  So good to see such good work by both people.  Kinshuk was so good in the room before Nivi arrived in showing his disappointment. Even yesterday at the hotel window when he agrees to go and looks at the gift,  it was just awesome. His pain and utter disappointment and yet his love for his ziddi wife who is so lost in Dwita, came through so clearly and strongly.

And when he's looking at her opening the gift today. omg. that was amazing. As Anju said the hug that followed by so much deeper than just passion.  It embodied so much more...love, understanding, gratefulness for having each other,knowledge of what the other means...bliss...it was lovely.  Of course we know that storms are coming and this will not last, but what they have deep down, and what's developing through trials like these, will be serve as an anchor - the boat may lurch, but the anchor won't let them drift apart... CC or no CC!

Loved the lightness of the breakfast scene.  Tikhi mirchi Nivi and nehle pe dehla viren.  Very nice!

So glad the CT's gave us some breathing room today and allowed us to enjoy NivRen in relative peace.
Hey Moni jaan... I'm also happy we are getting so much NivRen scenes... Hope it continue like this. I want to see more and more NivRen scenes. Kinha and NivRen truly are awesome.
Awww Raj di thanks for the pic... Was dying to see that part. Thank you mwah mwah love u. Omg Viren actually carry Nivi I thought he just lift her up slightly. This is a treat. Thanks CTs,
Anju plz email RS and the CTs and tell them we all said thanks for this awesome treat.
tahnk u gals for liking it .

@anju

Yes anju , u know even i told 2 myself tht ohh I wish Nivi would hav asked Viren Aur kitni ladkiyon ko gifts diye hai ? Ohh i would hav loveddd Viren's miscievious dialogue n reply after tht . U n we all cn imagine hu would hav Viren reacted on dis . haina ?

BTW Anju dear , Congratzzz , u r IF ROCKERZZ now 👏

@minu

hey minu yes lovedd d BF scene n like i said it made me remember OLD NIVREN . yes Storms r coming n yeh toofan se pehle ki shanti haI but nivren's lovee is veryy very strong , their bonding n understanding n trust is so strong tht no1 will b able 2 break it .
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
Wow i have yet to see the episode but this post bought a big smile on my face wonder wat the scene would do
OMGG Raj lovedd lovedd it , thank u veryy veryyy much . ohhh hu comfortably Kinshuk lifted Neha yaar . He is seriouslyy a expert of lifts . lovedd it
Today's episode was truly magical 😍. It was like a treat after so many days. Kinshuk is a king of romance and i realy liked Neha blushing and all. And the lift I wonder if Kins is working out cuz he did mention it during Star Pariwar award when he was with Angad.
The breakfast table scene where Kins said "about doing it as a "job" instead of enjoying it" takes me back to the time when we were upset with CT about the track and how they have no passion. I dont remember if it was Anju's post or Abidah's. Seems like somebody was reading that post cuz they used the similar dialogue about taking care of child as a "job" instead of enjoying it.