Lovedd 2dy's Episode :)) NivRen all d way 19 may

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovedd lovedd 2dy's epi . It were full of Nivren moments n i just lovedd it . Ct's ki yeh aachnak meherbani kuch samajh nahi aa rahi 😲😆 . Thank God they started d epi frm where they ended . aww Viren was full disappointed n veryy veryy sad n i was like comeon Nivi wht u did ? aache khaase pal ko gava diya 😡 .

Lovedd d bedroom scene .Viren continuesly sees d gift whc he brought for his Niv wid so heart , n could give it 2 her . He was reallyy sad ,Nivi comes n says sorry 2 him by holding ears , uff yeh miya-biwi bilkul ek jaise hai , maafi mangne mein bhi , aur maaf karne mein bhi tht is why we all loveee them soo much .  Nivi ne bhi vahi tareeka apnaya jo Viren apnata hai n Viren asusual couldn't stop himself but 2 forgive her . I lovedd hu Viren holds Nivi's hands n removes them frm her ears , dis shows tht he doesn't like Nivi asking for forgiveness even for small thng also . n then he gives d gift , Nivi opens it n it was a bracelet beautiful yaar Wahh meer romeo raja kya choice hai ? 😉 . n Nivi appreciates it by calling it  beautiful but Viren says NO n  puts it into her wrist n says now it is looking beautiful . hmmm thatzz wht calld a PERFECT ROMANTIC FLIRTY PATI 😆😉 . Nivi says thanxx 2 him n hamare Viren ji koi mauka toh chodte nahi hai So he tells while coming closer 2 her " sirk thank u se nahi chalega " n they hugg each other . OMGG d hugg was soo soo passionate n close . I was literallyy deadd 🤢 KinHa r just awosome yaar . 👏

Lovedd d 2nd bedroom scene . Viren tells 2 Nivi tht d gift is very costly n u hav 2 return every penny (Poor Nivi 😆 ) . Nivi asks him "  HOW " n OMGGG wht i saw VIREN LIFTS NIVI 😲😳 OMGG Honestly Speaking I was not at all expecting dis , i was expecting d HUG when i saw Viren coming closer 2 her but suddenly n hu comfortably Kinshuk lifts Neha OMGG tht was trulyy SHOCKING but jo tha bahut bahutt bbahutt hi MAGICAL n ROMANTIC tha 😉, I lovedd it . THANKZ 2 CT's .😃 

lovedd d Breakfast scene . U know gals i loved wht Viren says 2 Nivi th " U become so buzy n get so nervous abt dweeta becozz u take it as a job  , Don't take it as a job , she is 2 cutee So ENJOY IT " I just lovedd dis dialogue of Viren . n Is it nt true ? tht hu much difficult d work is but if u enjoys tht work then it will become easy for u n u will nt b tired also . thank u Ct's for giving dis dialogue n dis scene .

ohh I again saw d OLD NIVREN in dis scene who used 2 fight when they were used 2 b Strangers , Viren used 2 challenge n Nivi used 2 accept it . although here it is reverse , Nivi challenged Viren n Viren Sood accepted it . n I m damnn damnn sure tht VIREN SOOD WILL WIN 😉 becozz uska saath degi uski BHATIJI PARTNER DWEETA , She will supoort her HOTT CHACHU 😉 but haan by looking SBS seg n by hearing Viren's awosome lori , i m doubting on my surity of making Viren Sood win  😆 but like I said dweeta will make his hott chachu win 😃😉 . So letzz see who wins ? MR VIREN SOOD or MRS NIVEDITA VIREN SOOD 😉

P.S Sorry gals for my longg n boring  post 😳
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really wonderful post and yep it was a great episode with lots and lots of Nivi and Viren scenes. NivRen is really a magical couple and it was shown after so long time
Please don't be sarcastic towards CT's else if they get angry we will not get such a good moments of NivRen.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with everything here sushmita...I loved every bit of it...all these romances of them just gave me a huge smile on my face...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moni Excellent Post Dear, What beautiful Analysis Dear very well put, Actualy all are suprisd with the lift Viren gave Nivi, it was sooo sweet and most welcome,  Hope we continue getting such cute scenes, and CC's all plans keep failing
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post Moni... loved all NivRen scenes today.. watching them again and again and still cannot get enough...

And the Viren lifting Nivi 😍
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
CC's plans should fail Diya all the time..varna hw will her dream get successful...😆
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Moni, i know it was magical today.. not just their moments but the way it was acted and shot.. too good.. More than passion in that hug, i felt it was sakoon, calmness, bliss... very well done by KinHa. And CTs ne yaar hamari sun li and hamein aur NiVren moments de diye..Yehi to roj mein maangti hun unse..
And you know what it would have been sone pe suhaga agar Nivi Viren se puchti "Kyon kitni ladkiyon ko tumne gift diye hain??" when he said "tum pahle ladki ho".. that would have been cool..Imagine onyl Nivi can say that to Viren and only he can bring out that attitude from her..
*Resham* thumbnail
Agree Anju..there was a satisfaction when they were portrayed in love...it was not intense or passionate...but a gratitude and immense relaxation in each other...

I so loved that..and most unimaginative was the lift...it was so easy and comfortable ...thats wht we r asking for..show this..they are the best when they portray...Nivi is relaxed whenever she is in his arms...and today it yet again proved
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Agree Anju..there was a satisfaction when they were portrayed in love...it was not intense or passionate...but a gratitude and immense relaxation in each other...

I so loved that..and most unimaginative was the lift...it was so easy and comfortable ...thats wht we r asking for..show this..they are the best when they portray...Nivi is relaxed whenever she is in his arms...and today it yet again proved

Yeah, the lift was unexpected gift for us.. and Neha's laughter.. so enjoying that..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is for all my lovely NivReniacs

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago