Gulaal

19th May - Rage over Gulaal (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😆😆 Laughed my head off with the first scene we got of SP promotion of downloading serial songs on a mobile, seemed so odd to have it in Gulaal 😆😆

Durgesh so knows how to push the buttons lol, and we know he wants the family to fight amongst themselves and having D and Raman stand the election is one way to make it happen, well a first step anyway.
Raman is a fool and thinks since he is the elder son of the family, he should be in the election and the head of the village, and i like how MB tells him how about coming home and facing the family then coming here in front of everyone and siding with Durgesh who is just gonna use him, but seems like Raman has full faith in Durgesh and no one esp Gulaal and Daiba look happy and Gulaal looks angry at Durgesh and so on

Raman went to jail for what he did and look at him, no change at all in his behaviour and so on, and here we have D who didnt go jail but mostly repents everyday for what he did and changed in a way to become a somewhat better person then before (even though you cant forget what he did and what he was like) - such difference isnt it

I feel for Kesar - emotions are coming out in a rush here (good scene to feel his intensity of his emotions), he is so angry and hurt over and in tears, what just happened and his bitterness is throwing stones in the water fiercely and flashes back to looking after Gulaal when she was ill, that was his first step towards Gulaal when he came back, and soften towards her alittle and then its a flashback of him giving her the chunar which from his pov wasnt received very well (obviously we all know why it wasnt and her surprise of seeing it) and then them at the mandit together praying. Each memory esp the one of what just happened and the 10 yrs flashback is killing him, and he is getting more and more fierce with his rage and finally goes down on his knees with Gulaal's voice echoing that D has a right to being the head of village.

Mother and wife, and adopted daughter has found out Raman is out and JK begs to mett with her son, but her son who refused to come home and so on, and MB understands how a mother feels for a son and so on, and Raman will come back home and then Sudha faints

All Kesar can do is look at Gulaal as she is talking to Sudha about Raman and so on, and Kesar just flashes back to the election meeting and what Durgesh said and i think this is gonna play on his mind for quite sometime, he is rather raw at the moment  and the way Gulaal talks about D totally gets to him as he thinks about it and so on, could be a hint of jealousy in there as well

When Sudha said she will happily wait for Raman and so on, i felt for Gulaal coz she has no one to wait for, esp as she cant wait for Vasant as there is no hope for it whilst Sudha had hopes of it for the last 10 yrs of Raman and so on

I do feel for Sudha coz Raman doesnt care about her, he never has done

Even Gulaal's parents are probably getting irritated with Gulaal and her decisions esp her mum, on why she declined the post and why she refused what Kesar said as well as he wanted her to be the head of the village and the dad thinks maybe Gulaal has made this decision for the good of the village and sees D as the best person

Made me laugh the way Gulaal jumped when she saw Kesar from afar and he has a pure angry look on his face

Cant wait to see the confrontation juding from the precap

PRECAP - Kesar shouting at her why she declined the post when he wanted her to take it and said D's name and why does she always does something like this, esp something that he doesnt want and Gulaal asks him calmly what is his problem, is it because she said D's name or is it because she didnt do what he wanted... and Kesar just looks at her surprised i guess

The way Kesar is shouting at her and so on, and what she asked its seemed all about the right that Kesar has on Gulaal and so on and what is getting at Kesar more

I find Kesar is more fuming then just her choosing D and why and the durgesh flashback, its coz he cant handle it and so on and seeing Gulaal and D like that...  coz of his love and feelings for Gulaal

NEIL WAS FAB AS ALWAYS 😊
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
len awesome post as always and must say neil is such a natural actor love him as kesar😳waiting for tmw with excitement
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: heersweetie

len awesome post as always and must say neil is such a natural actor love him as kesar😳waiting for tmw with excitement

Thanks😊

Neil is great with his emotions and right use of body language and facial expressions which is needed to portray the inner turmoil of Kesar and so on, and also to compliment Manasi all the way through 😊
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God, What did I see today. Kesar in all his fury. I had the feel of thunderbolts and lightning all through. All raw emotions of anger let out. That was a mighty scary scene for a precap. Uff!!!! Iam drained out. Can't we have tomorrows episode earlier?? But Gulaal was determined too. She was to the point asking him what his problem was.
Both their personalities would amount to the scintillating chemistry. Kesar is so hot tempered and Gulaal is so cool.

And Lennie dear, Love you lots for that last statement saying
NEIL WAS FAB AS ALWAYS 😊
Here is one 🤗for you

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
V good analysis of the episode n seems like a good episode also!
I loved all the pics, it gives a insight of the epi ,
Thanks dear :)
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnveshaAT

Oh my God, What did I see today. Kesar in all his fury. I had the feel of thunderbolts and lightning all through. All raw emotions of anger let out. That was a mighty scary scene for a precap. Uff!!!! Iam drained out. Can't we have tomorrows episode earlier?? But Gulaal was determined too. She was to the point asking him what his problem was.
Both their personalities would amount to the scintillating chemistry. Kesar is so hot tempered and Gulaal is so cool.

And Lennie dear, Love you lots for that last statement saying
NEIL WAS FAB AS ALWAYS 😊
Here is one 🤗for you

Gulaal being so calm and stern could either calm him down or make him more angry lol - but like Gulaal does she did calm him down coz of the two things she asked coz of the way he was going on about her not listening to him and taking D's name, so i am not surprised she came up with those two conclusion on what his problem is

I am glad in a way, he let it out then bottling it up and so on
I always think Neil is fab in his emotions in each episode but i sometimes forget to write it down on my analysis, and also Manasi as well who has always been
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh do I love passionate fictional lovers or do I love them 😍 The rush of emotions Gulaal brings out in him just leaves me bewildered. Everything she does or says makes so much of a difference to him. Of course there is jealousy and A LOT of possessiveness.

In the precap, he was exerting his right over her (like he always has). WHY did she go against him? WHY did she choose Dushyant over him? Kesar feels that Gulaal is his, she belongs to him so why does she not listen to what he wants? It frustrates him more because nor does he understand his own feelings and nor can he get Gulaal to understand them.

I'm really excited about the scene tomorrow.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post lennie ! the story is turning very interesting but bit in a rush i hope our fear doesnt turn right ! every one were perfect ...but seems kesar has won our heart ...feel sad to see him struggling with himself he is great in pain i hope kes-gul sought their differences soon...me want  to see our naughty kesuda who use to win everyone with his playful manner  ...we know.that our naughty kesar is somewhere hidden inside the angry kesar...i wish i can see him again ! Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^I really don't think its being rushed at all. This is the pace to go at and it was about time Kesar really questioned his feelings again. IMO this is how it should be going...(ending or not, I'd rather not think about that atm)
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Tne precap is sooo mind blowing... why did they need to show it...now we will be all up for 24 hours😆
fantoo post Lennie😊