India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

I'm back and on top of the world

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey guys i'm back after a month my exams but best news (as you know i'm the biggest Kabir fan eva) is i conveyed my msg to Rahul Bagga or better i say my Kabir Khan and he replied OMG!!!!

i said this:

"I am sorry but i really don't have time because of my exams and of course my FF fans are really expecting a lot of chapters from me .I wish i could be your friend i really do but due to these circumstances i can't :) Anyways i'm a big fan of Kabir and i run his fan club LOL and i'm loving your work .Your one of the most genuine actors India has thats you and Neha Sargam hope you understand if you may i would like to keep in touch with you through my very bestest sister LOL hope you understand kep rocking as Kabir BTW the moustache is creepy LOL but hey i think all moustaches are creepy except for my dad's ROFL.

Sincerely, 
Mew "

an his reply:

"that is so nice of her..give her a tight hug..i wud luv to knw about the fan club..tell her moustache is going to go shortly."EmbarrassedBlushing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBingeMehek25

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Welcome back. Your message to Rahul Bagga was really nice.
But the serial is ending in four days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
thank you and i got to know that sadly :'( i still can't believe it :'(  we didn't even get a chance for a banner contest :'( but i'm  glad i'm getting to know the real Rahul LOL its soo exciting 
Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
WOW!! Lucky you!! SmileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
OMG yaar thank you i feel lucky too thnx to my friend i now know him he sended me a HUG!!! not just a hug a TIGHT HUG!!! (i'm not yelling i'm shouting with happiness) i cant believe i got a tight hug from Rahul Bagga!!! Blushing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index