I'm back and on top of the world

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i'm back after a month my exams but best news (as you know i'm the biggest Kabir fan eva) is i conveyed my msg to Rahul Bagga or better i say my Kabir Khan and he replied OMG!!!!

i said this:

"I am sorry but i really don't have time because of my exams and of course my FF fans are really expecting a lot of chapters from me .I wish i could be your friend i really do but due to these circumstances i can't :) Anyways i'm a big fan of Kabir and i run his fan club LOL and i'm loving your work .Your one of the most genuine actors India has thats you and Neha Sargam hope you understand if you may i would like to keep in touch with you through my very bestest sister LOL hope you understand kep rocking as Kabir BTW the moustache is creepy LOL but hey i think all moustaches are creepy except for my dad's ROFL.

Sincerely, 
Mew "

an his reply:

"that is so nice of her..give her a tight hug..i wud luv to knw about the fan club..tell her moustache is going to go shortly."😳☺️ 

Welcome back. Your message to Rahul Bagga was really nice.
But the serial is ending in four days.

thank you and i got to know that sadly :'( i still can't believe it :'(  we didn't even get a chance for a banner contest :'( but i'm  glad i'm getting to know the real Rahul LOL its soo exciting 
WOW!! Lucky you!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
OMG yaar thank you i feel lucky too thnx to my friend i now know him he sended me a HUG!!! not just a hug a TIGHT HUG!!! (i'm not yelling i'm shouting with happiness) i cant believe i got a tight hug from Rahul Bagga!!! β˜ΊοΈ