Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This time Rashi will be caught red handed,😈 I just pray gopi dont play spoilsport, by saying that rashi was helping me with swiss perfume... πŸ˜†
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Yes swiss chocolates as offering to god, we will snatch them from Kinjal's cupboard and her finger tips as she is about to eat them...πŸ˜›

Kinjal has no mode to eat them now bcz her poor hubby lost the job & he went to sell the oil. So she will give us easily for Gopi's Khanaji.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing will happen as nothing ever happens in SNS
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeapp you got that right, detective Koki is doing her job!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†Ok Guys, its not Kanaji we need to bribe, its the CVs, did they get to go to Switzerland? May be Gia didn't share the Chocolates she brought back and they are getting her back.
Remember Kanaji was with her in Switzerland.
SangeetaHimani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

Nothing will happen as nothing ever happens in SNS

very wisely said. trp abhi bhi top par hai. why will they change the track. javende .. they will surely change the track one da ...
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

πŸ˜†Ok Guys, its not Kanaji we need to bribe, its the CVs, did they get to go to Switzerland? May be Gia didn't share the Chocolates she brought back and they are getting her back.

Remember Kanaji was with her in Switzerland.

You're absolutely right! Maybe they're taking out their bitterness at not getting any sweets from the Swiss trip πŸ˜†

Guys, I think we won't see any movement in the story until the end of IPL. But if they're waiting till it ends, will someone pls make me & the CVs understand how they're leading in the TRP race
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

You're absolutely right! Maybe they're taking out their bitterness at not getting any sweets from the Swiss trip πŸ˜†

Guys, I think we won't see any movement in the story until the end of IPL. But if they're waiting till it ends, will someone pls make me & the CVs understand how they're leading in the TRP race

Rana, that was my question too, If we are leading with such crappy episodes, where would we be if something actually started happening between Ahem and Gopi, We will be off the charts I am sureπŸ˜†
lamar123 thumbnail

I hope that  she will be caught 

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lets see what CV bring to us tomorrow.