Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
43 [64.18%]
3 [4.48%]
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
1 [1.49%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I agree , money should go in savita's hands ...most definitely  not in Archana or manav's /Last time Manav had some money and he asked Archu to buy somethign for herself in a jewellers shop and the silly billy said ' I don't want anything ...just buy for Aie ' .Chalo , now thank God Savita is totally out of the wrong phase and is now hopefully will care so that gold will come to use ...but what the hell  do  yo udo with these pathetic shameless Karanjkars ...
That Manohar ...OMG, today not once did he look ashamed that because of him his whole furniture was out on the road ..
Busy romancing with hsi wife ...shamless creature and why was Sulochan romancing back ...she too should have shown some anger as he had been hurting manav and Archana more than anyone else ...

Mr. Money bags , good human being , satish has never ever paid a single rupee for his susraal ...it's only bali ka bakraa ,that crazy manav  who  does that .he lieks it when people  praise hi mto skies and call him mahaan and devta and all that so he gives and gives ...
I loved the scene today when that policeman was telling off that guy for giving a chq that bounced..

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 May 2011 at 8:22pm

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I agree , money should go in savita's hands ...most definitely  not in Archana or manav's /Last time Manav had some money and he asked Archu to buy somethign for herself in a jewellers shop and the silly billy said ' I don't want anything ...just buy for Aie ' .Chalo , now thank God Savita is totally out of the wrong phase and is now hopefully will care so that gold will come to use ...but what the hell  do  yo udo with these pathetic shameless Karanjkars ...
That Manohar ...OMG, today not once did he look ashamed that because of him his whole furniture was out on the road ..
Busy romancing with hsi wife ...shamless creature and why was Sulochan romancing back ...she too should have shown some anger as he had been hurting manav and Archana more than anyone else ...

Mr. Money bags , good human being , satish has never ever paid a single rupee for his susraal ...it's only bali ka bakraa ,that crazy manav  who  does that .he lieks it when people  praise hi mto skies and call him mahaan and devta and all that so he gives and gives ...
I loved the scene today when that policeman was telling off that guy for giving a chq that bounced..

I loved the scene too where police men came and got the guy for having a check bounce. It seemed to give Manav a wake up call and think that what he did was illegal too. The policeman did a good job in unintentionally warning Manav. Because the same thing wil happen to Manav if he has a check bounce, also you seem to be angry at all the men todayLOL

Edited by bhallarox - 19 May 2011 at 8:27pm
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Di the same people will also call him chor and does not support him when he is in jail..
He has to learn his lessions.. It is high time... With the current situation he will defo go to jail again Dead as no one is thinking to give money back to him not everything but atleast some... Satish can give all the money to Manav saying he has started a new business and he needs.. I dont think Varsha will stop him doing this.. She herself wanted to support her parents.. She can do this atleast Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
definitely Manav is being  terribly foolsih that he is not asking  satish for 10 000 rupees ...it's for their susraal , satish is alsoa damaad ...
Actually the whoel story is stupid .They just want to make a pthetic situation where Savita and manav will make it up and savita will sell the gold necklace ...how predictable ...
Why could they not come up with some fresh and exciting ideas like  Dharmesh paying 1 lakh to impress vaishali and manav hating it but unable to do anything now Approve   , this would have been more interesting than this ghisa pita stuff about manav's mahaanta / foolish sacrifise

bhallaroxarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Di the same people will also call him chor and does not support him when he is in jail..
He has to learn his lessions.. It is high time... With the current situation he will defo go to jail again Dead as no one is thinking to give money back to him not everything but atleast some... Satish can give all the money to Manav saying he has started a new business and he needs.. I dont think Varsha will stop him doing this.. She herself wanted to support her parents.. She can do this atleast Confused
He will never  learn ...never ever ...
Good , let him go to jail
I can't believe that Manav is  risking  breaking  the law for 10000 rupees ..so far he had never done  this bu the has done this for the first time  , knowingly ...
I guess for their anniversary party and some other parties manohar will again take loan ...after all he knows that this sill y manav is always there to pay his loans back ...

Shame on Archana also that she cannot see through her maika people  ..they are users ..Maybe not Sulochan but the rest of them sure are ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 May 2011 at 8:35pm

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Tanya didn't Archana get 3 lakh from Satish b4 ??? THe same 3 lakh Mano got robbed  when he was coming back from the bank b4 Varsha or Vaishu's wedding...

Satish has helped K family b4...Atleast that is what I recall...SOmeone pls correct me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya didn't Archana get 3 lakh from Satish b4 ??? THe same 3 lakh Mano got robbed  when he was coming back from the bank b4 Varsha or Vaishu's wedding...

Satish has helped K family b4...Atleast that is what I recall...SOmeone pls correct me..

I believe you are right DB, now it's coming back to me, Satish helping the K family once. You are rigght.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
No , she didn't take it ..She was thinking about it but satish never gave any money ...
The 3 lakh rupees was only between Manav and manohar .Archu wanted 1 lakh to help manav for something ( for Manav's use )  and that is wh yshe wanted to borrow money ..but it never came to it ...

ptecvishbhallarox

Go to top