Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
43 [64.18%]
3 [4.48%]
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
1 [1.49%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Mano really made my head spin today..Confused..he quit is job and started cooking at home..Confused..what will sulo do now except plan for the party?..ROFL..they have to pay the money back..
Back to normal as well Usha.. He was busy reading the news paper.. Why cant he try finding some other work and leave Sulo Aai in the kitchen.. And Vaishu whats wrong with her.. She is still making any decisions and also not thinking how will she support her baby in this environment where her father was working in night shift only to repay the loan.. Why cant she work for few days.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Usha what job might suite him Usha.. I know he was looking cute in that security guard uniform but that was in night.. So he needs some other job which one will do for him accoring to you Wink

Edited by ArManFan1 - 19 May 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavDabulls23

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Usha what job might suite him Usha.. I know he was looking cute in that security guard uniform but that was in night.. So he needs some other job which one will do for him accoring to you Wink

he can go join drama company  where damo is working..Wink
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArManFan1

he can go join drama company  where damo is working..Wink
ROFL Usha ur love and support for Damo Baba is increasing.. You are referring people to him... Do you think Mano baba can act or will be end up adjusting his lens there as well Wink

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I am giving myself a break now ..I have an immigration test on 3rd of June .And I better speed up my learning ..It's so much ...Shocked...

Back to the show ...

I am getting  seriously irritated with Archana's maika ..Specially that Manohar Baba ..His flirting with his wife while poor ( and very foolish ) Manav was so worried is making  me so mad ...Angry

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 May 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavLovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

I really have no idea what will happen then rachu..Ermm..savita has tough test coming up to stay nice the way she is now..Ermm
I would just love it if savita  becoems srtict with these two about giving their money away ..but for that even she has to control her  urges of gold etc and I think this time  she will...
and don't let Manav give any more money to those shameless Karanjkars .Today they did not talk even once how to pay the money back to Manav ...AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I really have no idea what will happen then rachu..Ermm..savita has tough test coming up to stay nice the way she is now..Ermm
I would just love it if savita  becoems srtict with these two about giving their money away ..but for that even she has to control her  urges of gold etc and I think this time  she will...
and don't let Manav give any more money to those shameless Karanjkars .Today they did not talk even once how to pay the money back to Manav ...AngryAngryAngry
Totally agree with Di... I wish the money which Vinod gives to Sulo Aai has to be given to Manav.. I think it was more than 10k and so Manav's problems will be resolved..

Also Savita Aai has to take care of money now... Else Archna and Manav does not know how to use and where to use them..  But as you said to do this even she has to control herself.. Di even if she gets gold there is always an option of selling it when need be.. She can do that but for she has to be ready to give her fav/weakness that is the gold Confused

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am giving myself a break now ..I have an immigration test on 3rd of June .And I better speed up my learning ..It's so much ...Shocked...

Back to the show ...

I am getting  seriously irritated with Archana's maika ..Specially that Manohar Baba ..His flirting with his wife while poor ( and very foolish ) Manav was so worried is making  me so mad ...Angry

Tanya Di, by any chance have you recieved a pm from me? BTW, good luck on your immigration testThumbs Up I'm sure you'll do well on it.

Go to top