Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
43 [64.18%]
3 [4.48%]
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
1 [1.49%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Bhalla Rasika Aai and Manjusha loves to see tamasha's on any functions in PR.. They can do anything.. But you know Savita Aai right she will not listen to anyone... She will do whatever she feels like... If she wants like listensing to Sulo Aai she will do that else she can even listen to Rasika Aai.. But this time I think she will defo listen to Sulo Aai as she started liking Archana...

Rachna Di, I've always wondered when Rasika will accept Vandu. Like when she will stop her evil ways. Savita can stop her evil ways and there was a time when she used to love Archana and the Ks but Rasika has never ever been sincere to any of the families. Do you think Rasika and Manju will always stay like this or will they change too like Savita did? Rachna Di, you should have also watched the cute promo of when Sulochana and Savita were both fighting over something from the bazaar and both were very happy and smiling. It was funny and reminded me of how Savita used to act before. But my main question is will they ever show Rasika being good for a change? And not fake good, but really expressing it from her true heart?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Sulo was clever not to tell savita that manav gave 1 lakh to them..LOL..otherwise sulo would be crying instead of savita..ROFL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbhallaroxLovePRSoham

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
This 1 lakh is going to come back and bite ArMan and their butt at a later time when Savita finds out ..

She will welcome ArMan in her life and house but will not know abt this 1 lakh...cheque bounces, police comes to arrest Mannu and Savita really will go off on ArMan for being this stupid..

How can a mother take her son be sent to jail 3 rd time and that is some how connected to Archu's family & her son's ILs..

Tamasha to tab hoga...

No wonder Archu is Manipulative just like her mother..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallarox

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Bhalla some people are born like that.. They cant change easily.. But Savita Aai is not like that... Though she is greedy but she does love her children... She will do anything for them... We saw the good side of Savita Aai before divorce as well.. She was supporting Archana and also loved her genuinely... Later on I did feel that she changed only because Vandu was in trouble Confused

But on the other hand if I see Rasika Aai she is a good mother.. She always thinks good of her children both Manju and Ajit.. The only problem with her is she does not like to see others happy... She does not like poverty as well and treats poor badly... The main reason she does not like Vandu is she is poor... Dead...
He reason to hate/dislike Archana is also genuine.. Coz of Archana (her friend) Ajit's marriage broke and no mother can accept this even though her son is bad..

bhallaroxDabulls23

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha and Varsha Di...
Usha Savita Aai will definitely come to know about the 1 lakh but I think Rasika Aai or Manjusha might tell this or the police entry Confused

bhallaroxDabulls23

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I really have no idea what will happen then rachu..Ermm..savita has tough test coming up to stay nice the way she is now..Ermm

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

I really have no idea what will happen then rachu..Ermm..savita has tough test coming up to stay nice the way she is now..Ermm
Yes Usha I am actually liking Savita Aai in this new Promos and also SBB.. Whatever she does she does with a passion... It could be love or hate... I felt the scenes of Sulo Aai and Savita Aai very cute... But yes Sulo Aai should not hide the 1 lakh scam from Savita Aai.. She deserves to know this now.. I am scared thinking of her reaction Ouch

bhallaroxarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Mano really made my head spin today..Confused..he quit is job and started cooking at home..Confused..what will sulo do now except plan for the party?..ROFL..they have to pay the money back..

Go to top