Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
43 [64.18%]
3 [4.48%]
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
1 [1.49%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Yes Nisha the whole check will bounce whether balance is short of 1 or 10 K...even 1 dollar will bounce it..

Another thing I saw on Vaishu's face of hurt and disappointment..How sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy...Has she even given 1% of that khushi and excitement to Vaishu for her pregnancy? She is also prego for the first time Embarrassed Just because Vaishu's preg is now illegit as FBD is already married..Does that make her pregnancy any less important? Mother should be equally loving and affectionate to all kids...Her happiness and excitement should be for both duaghters pregnancy..

I truly felt Vaishu was genuine and not acting up...There were 2 issues..As Sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy and how much Mannu has done something for K Archu deserves a party...Yeah I get that...But Archu is not the only daughter who is pregnant...So is Vaishu...No one threw any party for her..Archu already got one 2 days after she announced her pregnancy..

I seperate Vaishu's issues against Archu personally vs this one today..I truly felt she was practical and honest...Her frustration and disappointment with Sulo AS She walked away was for both disapproval and disappointment-hurt...Hope u get  me what I am saying here..Embarrassed

SUlo is very bias and preferencial treatment to Archu VS other 2 daughters..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSevershermaTanyaz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yes Nisha the whole check will bounce whether balance is short of 1 or 10 K...even 1 dollar will bounce it..

Another thing I saw on Vaishu's face of hurt and disappointment..How sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy...Has she even given 1% of that khushi and excitement to Vaishu for her pregnancy? She is also prego for the first time Embarrassed Just because Vaishu's preg is now illegit as FBD is already married..Does that make her pregnancy any less important? Mother should be equally loving and affectionate to all kids...Her happiness and excitement should be for both duaghters pregnancy..

I truly felt Vaishu was genuine and not acting up...There were 2 issues..As Sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy and how much Mannu has done something for K Archu deserves a party...Yeah I get that...But Archu is not the only daughter who is pregnant...So is Vaishu...No one threw any party for her..Archu already got one 2 days after she announced her pregnancy..

I seperate Vaishu's issues against Archu personally vs this one today..I truly felt she was practical and honest...Her frustration and disappointment with Sulo AS She walked away was for both disapproval and disappointment-hurt...Hope u get  me what I am saying here..Embarrassed

SUlo is very bias and preferencial treatment to Archu VS other 2 daughters..
i agree sulo  too partial wen it cums to archu,i tink mthers shldnt be so partial,sulo becums too rude wid varsha and vaishu wen it cums to archu,it creates more hatered among siblings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23Tanyaz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Bang on Varsha, I agree completely.
Vaishu was hurt(rightfully).
If sulo was any fair, then she shud hav thrown party for both. And must hav given extra attention to Vaishu coz of her depressed mind..
I wonder how Vaishu took it so calmly. If I was in her position, I wud hav blown a fuse!

LuvSSevershermaTanyazDabulls23

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I dont know whom to vote.. I didnt watch PR for over a week :(
Congrats Tannu di for the anniversary of SOTD Smile

LuvSSeverTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the dealy, some internet issues. Promise the update will be ready in 15 min

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@Varsha,
The same thought crossed my mind today when i was watching the scene.. thats is why i was saying vaishu didnt seem rude/mean to me.. i thought she looked disappointed.. that even in all these problems her mom only thinks of archu.. that too they just threw a party for annoucing her preg... wat is next eveytime archu has morning sickness sulo will feed plp ...

anyways sulo bias was evident even when archu blalantly bought madhuri in front of vaishu always.. it wil be difficult for vaishu to see madhuri as a friend.. cos for her she will always be the other women...
instead of suporting vaishu sulo sided with archu.. not every1 is archu.. who will throw themselves at their sautens. and do their aarti,grahpravesh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyazDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Manav and Archana saved Vaishu so many times .Vaishu was so horrible to Manav stil lhe forgave her , kept her in his house ..Even he was called characterless...he took care of her .Archana was always there for her ..
then Manav saved her house by bringing 1 Lakh rupees from somewhere even when everyone knows that he is not rich ..
Should Vaishu not feel thankful/ grateful  about all that or it's perfectly Ok to just forget about all this ...just like that ...

ptecvishbhallaroxNisha_90SunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Vaishu did not bring up any of that today...She did not talk abt ArMan or be rude to them...Her point was only financial condition at this point abt K family...Yeah she is burden too but she was not mean or rude atleast I did not think so..

We have to be able to seperate the issues and judge..

Manju and Vaishu both were totally right today..

SunoNa...Tanyaz

Go to top