Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
43 [64.18%]
3 [4.48%]
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
1 [1.49%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Divya , you have a point ..Archu has to stop worrying about Varsha ...I know she feels guilty but just look at the way Varsha treats her ...It's terrible ...
Archana should only focus on her baby and also her husband ..Her sisters have done enough damage as it is ...Dead

I am just so glad that she is thinking of going  to the orphange and convincing them instead of telling Manav 'let's give Varshu our baby 'Ermm

i agree archu is very good at heart. but varsha doent have gratitude. even if they go to orphanage varsha will never change. she is like a chamelion changing colours always. 
wat if again this varsha gets angry knowing archu is helping her and land up in pushing archu again, varsha is capable of doing anything.

i really hated vaishu today. How can 2 sisters be so indifferent, archu is such good at heart, but her sistersAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di,

I did not wish to vote for anyone. some were good but not the best.

Archu was good for the first time thinking of her motherhood and child but then again she brings up varsha , D'oh.
oh why cant our girl be happy for once with her own issues. why she has to think of all at all times.
Enjoy your motherhood and be happy for some time.

Atleast hopes she has some deserving happiness  after going to D's house .

Then Vaishu, though I dont like her these days, what she said today was right. she was good today.
Yes we should show our gratitude to manav for helping us but this is not the right time.
Yes , is it the time to have a party at K's. with great struggle(I mean Manav's struggle) they have a roof under their head.

so these two were ok.

Then come sulo. D'oh, this lady is lacking something... Angry
And her statement, you cant lie, I know everything about you, I was like Confused where was this when last time you doubted him.

Then their scene of food, so out of place. They need to think about the loan but they are aaramse enjoying having food..  Confused

Edited by umayal - 19 May 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiSunoNa...Dabulls23

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Manav for realising he is not doing right by staying still at home..yes he is not manav who always tries hard to make money and does not run away frm probs but face it straightly Thumbs Up

ArMan were adorable today esp wen dey came back to home frm Hosp..

sulochana's proposal for ArMan's wedding anniv is okay for me cos she always genuinely concern towards Archu except for some times..

and Manju was also good while expressing her displeasure to her proposal she neither said its a wrong idea nor supported it but said watever in her mind  but vaishali again proved she is exact varsha's sister..mann i soo hated her expressions wen sulo was telling dem abt her preps..

yes she can say we cant celebrate it in a big way due to financial probs but we'll gift dem something and leave dem alone as it is dere first anniv..but right frm starting her face said everything dat she is not at all intrested in Archu's matters..a big time shameless creature Censored
the less i speak abt the idiot the moree better..

btw,such a stupid doubt of mine..
if the cheque is written for 1L and have even only 1,000 less in dere A/c the cheque will be obviously bounced..so Manav's cheque is bouced for 1L

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahistar_warsSunoNa...

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
voted for archu
SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Originally posted by sudha100

Nobody stood really, but vote for Sulochana..

Somebody actually thought of archana and manav's khushi, already they are suffering too much...party always doesnt mean spending, they can have a get together if they want just a reason to celebrate...
No need to spend loads ...

It was sad to see Vaishali and Manju making faces even after they were helped by Manav, if you cant think good of anyone dont think bad atleast...

sudha,
i understand you point of having a small get to gether...but given the history of parties at K house.. they are definately not a small event.. and they just had a one for announcing archu preg. 
i think it wld have been best if they wld let armaan spend their first anniv alone and if she really wnats to do anything ..make some thing spl and take it... 

calling every1 and doing tamasha can really be avoided... also manju-vaishu were right in saying that present time is not a good time. we can do later.. practically if plp were faced with a situation like their house is gonna be taken away they wld be too shocked to celebrate  and wld think of ways to pay back manav asap and also the rest of the loan. somehow i didnt feel they were bitchy today ( just my opinion )

anyways the way things look , fat chance manmav will make it up for his anniv party.. might have to spend it in jail.

Hii
Me thought of a get together, looks like Sulochana wants it bigger...
dont remember one such a function that was hosted especially for Manav archana, and if somebody suggested hajam nahi hota... but Vaishu and Manju dont want that also...apni hi duniya mein jeete hai...
Even Manju Vinod celebrated thiro anniversary, and they are always in financial crisis Confused

Dont require bigger pockets but bigger heart, if they said it would be nice and we will do it in the best possible way...but no...

Ya manav will celebrate the anniversary in jail Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Nisha cheque was written for 1 Lakh and dr. testing charges were Rs. 10,000...Bank balance showed Rs. 90,000 per bank dude...So he is short of Rs. 10,000 and the cheque will bounce for sure as insufficient fund.

@ Sudha I agree with you on having a gettogether to celebrate an event takes a big heart and not a thick pocket...But the situation today is so bad with Ks..2 days ago they were saved by a poor damad who himself is under tremendous financial stress, his wife (Ks daughter) is not well, medical bills and case of survival...Beti aur Damad ko to pucho if they are ready @ this time for a party...

Manju and Vaishu were not wrong..OK Vaishu herself is also a burdan on Ks I get that...But there is no small homely get together at Ks for any party...They all go out with a bang of a party and lots of money...

Manju & VInod did their anniv party on their own expense not on some  family who was having financial crises...

Besides they just had a big party for Archu's pregnancy announcement as she found out..

No one is against the thought at all...it is the timing is not right..

Let ArMan enjoy their 1st anniv by themselves...They need time alone to be happy and stress free..

LuvSSever

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
varshadi...a cheque will be bounced for total amount i.e as much as written in the cheque  wen dere is insufficient balance in the A/c

lke if you have more balance den cheque will be passed but even if you have 1000 rs less also like 99000 rs den cheque will be bounced..

dunno much but as far as i know it happens lke dat only..lets see

@party..di i kinda agree wid you and sudha also.
i'm not in favour of sulo thinking dat dey should have a hugee celebrations for ArMan and i'm wid manju here cos she expressed her displeasure nicely but wat abt dis freak vaishali?the way she was making faces i swear if dere financial position is good den also she wouldve posed the  same faces..the way she expressed her displeasure was wrong for me..dunno why but just hated her today...

and i sooo wish she patches wid Dharmesh as she deserves a guy like him a bigamist only..
dese V siblings sucks period

SunoNa...

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
The update should be ready in about an hourSmile

Go to top