Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Thanee

I will add..It will come one day.

..the Anaconda will swallow the cobra all at once...😆
and the Cobra will not have time to realise what is happenning..🤣

One  choice for the cobra...change direction...and escape...
or being swallow...😆
As they match ...so good pairs..think the cobra will not escape...😆

This is KING cobra, not all that easy to swallow. Anaconda can also land up in trouble
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Manav needs to talk to Satish...Its not fair to blame Satish as Satish has helped Manav with his licensing and also from that first 

shipment issue which shibu n that kurtha guy cheated on him..
I agree that Satish can offer helping hand but why should he every time be the first one to talk..The K's showed heroics when Satish offered to 

help...
The K's did not want his help which I thought pissed Satish at that moment...And if Manav needs help I think he should call Satish not the other 

way around...Satish has been doing his fare shre of help to MAnav going against Varsha...
Any man would be naturally angry when some one slaps his wife in public no matter the situation...Satish is matured enough to differiate things n 

is still helping Manav when in need...
I am not sure if some one would have slapped Archu no matter the situation ,would MAnav still that person...I dont think so...
I am not saying Satish is right here...I think its unfair to blame Satish here...I am seeing on Satish perspective...When Satish helps Manav he 

is a good guy n if he does not he becomes bad all of a sudden...I think thats a bit unfair on the most stable n matured guy in PR...
I still feel that Manav needs to make a call to Satish n he will be the first person to help him...
Current situation ,MAnav is to blame for being foolish n paying 1 lac without calling Satish at that time or even calling Satish after that...
Now he is suffering coz of his own decisions n now he contacts Satish he would gladly help...
I was appalled by the romance of Suloman...The nerve of Mano to sit n back relax when ur damaad is breaking his head for his family...
This is what MAnav gets only headache n tension from K's and K's will be tension free at his expensive n this fool is never going to realize 

that...
I want somehow Savita to know this 1 Lac deal n give a whack to Manav n make sure that K's return that 1 lac..
When did Mano return 3 lac that he borrowed during Varsha marriage...The K's convinently forget the money n help lent by Manav n go against him 

in a second...so I want this time Savita to make sure that her son gets the money he needs to take care of his wife n his baby rather doing 

samaj seva...do help others but first help yourself...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lunza

i heard .. it is two hours .. from 9 to 11 if i am not mistaken ... and it is going to be a mix of all four shows .. remember that ME when everyone finds out manav is a waiter ? all the leads from various shows met each other ?
this too is going to be something like that ..

Yeh I saw the preview where Savita announces that Rudra- Gauri (Sangini), Anukalp-Mona , Lakshmi ETC from 4 diff serials going to be celebrating ArMan's first anniv.. 

Jai Manav paid 3 lakh that Mano lost in robbery...And when Manav had to pay that back Archu went and asked Satish..So inturn Satish has paid that 3 laks..Mano has yet not returned that money to any of his SILs.

Tanya Savita has not taken 4 Lakh rs worth of jewelry or anything from Manav or her SIL Ajit..You can't compare Mano to Savita..Ks have used all their Damads..Shameless they are..😳👎🏼

We believe in never ever borrowing money from your SILs..Puts one in precarious situation..This could defo ruin your daughter's marriage if that debt is not paid off..I know someone who has done that..FIL borrowed money from SIL for his business debt w/o Wife or daughter's knowledge...Money is yet not been paid and one day Mother hears from daughter that she was taunted finally by her husband that her father borrowed money and yet has not paid back...Poor mother is so ashamed and embarassed by her husband for putting whole relationship at rist..He could have gone out and borrowed money from 3 party instead of from SIL a family that daughter is married into..

Do not mix personal and business ever..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To be honest jai, I don't think savita is in any position herself to say to Manav , ' don't spend on the Karanjkars ' .She herself has made him pay for so many expenses which he shouldn't have ...
If he can spend so much money on Sharavni's pregnancy for his dead brother's child ...then of course he can pay to keep roof on Archana's parent's heads ...

The person who is being  wronged here is manav's baby ...
It is hthe baby's right to get good food , right medicine and a stress free mother ...and a clean place where it's home is ..this baby is not getting it's basic human rights ...and that is absolutely terrible .Manav's wife also has a right to complain because even she is not  getting adequate food and medicine but of course the fool won't complain  ..
I just feel very very bad for the baby ...First right on anything that Manav makes is his baby's right now and the money seems to be going to everyother person but this poor kid ...

As for the Kaarnjkars ... the less said the better ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago