Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The other day varsha was cribbing so much saying they hid bout loan matter to them,
now that satish and varshe know the truth and satish even knows bout manav's financial condition, y arent they forwarding a helping hand to share the loan burden with manav. Satish never acts fair in such circumstances, just talks.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dharmesh cleary said that she is illegal and she cannot do anything even then she thinks Dharmesh changed and she is changing her opinion as well. If she goes back to him and gets to know his true colors I will not feel bad at all for this girl...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Satish very well knows Manav's condition and he should be the first one to help him forget about Varsha... But Satish as you said only talk and no action..
SunoNa123 thumbnail
i actually want her to go back to him. Both make a nice pair, very chalu, selfish, self centered, cruel at heart..
Madhuri is a very sweet girl, she deseves somebody who is good. Actually i want madhuri to move on in life, start working and take care of her child and take divorce from dharmesh and ask for componsation and use the money for her kids treatment.
Its better for her to leave alone than with dharmesh.
And i want a patch up between dharmesh and vaishu, made for each other couple.
match made in heaven😍
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Satish very well knows Manav's condition and he should be the first one to help him forget about Varsha... But Satish as you said only talk and no action..

yes expecting something good from vaishu and varsha is wrong on our part.
But i expected satish to act, atleast ask manav about how he managed to pay the loan.
I am very disappointed with satish
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well , cant blame manju for getting p*ssed ... what with the k's penchant for throwing parties ... what with two kids and no secure future investment anywhere ... if they lose their bandra flat they have nothing ...
 ArMan need proper rations , archu needs nutritious and wholesome food ... not a lavish party ...
I hope they keep the celebrations small and simple ... sulo should actually thrust that money which vinod gave into manav's hand ... that would help them much more ...

Reg. vaishali .. umm ... couldnt read all the comments here .. just glanced through a bit ..
but it looks like people are a bit divided about what her expressions meant ? was she unenthusiastic about the party just bcuz the expenses will shoot up , or bcuz the word "anniversary" brought back some unpleasant memories for her ?
I am not very sure either .. it was a bit ambiguous tbh , can be interpreted in a lot of ways...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and yes , Manav is not going to see his one lakh again .. not that he expects it .. his services to the K's are always free of cost , with no expectations πŸ€”
Nobody has any intention of paying him back his money ...
Mano is making love .. erm.. making food with a lot of love for his wife , sulo is planning to huff n' puff in the next k ' party ( with her pump in tow ..) , manju will ensure vinod doesnt give a dime to manav , and the idea of the V sisters paying back manav is laughable ...
today episode is mixed with reality & dream.dream sometimes don't match with reality.reality is too harsh.today manav feels the harsh reality.manav suffers for his unwise mahanta.some times too good for every one is not good for your self.sometimes you should think about yourself also.today we see the horrible result of his mahanta.he did illegal things,he fears to see police punish a law breaker.that is not our manav.but i hope that incident will help him to deal with the harsh reality of the world.with more practically.today he does not go to savita to claim the neacless.he can sell it & get money for archu's medical tests.i don't think savita will mind about it.after all she is his mother.she may be selfish for some times but she will realise manav's situation.i don't think if you ask help from your mother in your critical situation than it will hamper your reputation.he can also borrow money from satish.i think borrowing money is better option than taking risk to do some illegal work.i hope this situation will force to make him more practical in future.manav always try to fullfill others dream.this time he should act wisely for fullfiling his own dream.he should not do some unwise act which gives reality a chance to destroy his dreams.
archu is happy in her world.finally she dreams for herself.she has many dreams now but unknown to some reality.happy to see her happy.she again try to supply hope into manav's mind.i hope her dreams won't break in future.when your dreams break it will give immanse pain.you should carful to keep alive your dream .archu still thinks about varsha & adoption.she should realise now things are gone beyond her ability.she should not run after something which is impossible,which can come in the way of fullfiling her dream.it is really high time for archu to think something for herself also.
manhor age old romance is also boared me.sulochona should try to collect money & give them back to manav rather than wasting it by celebration.
finally i am commenting on vaishu.she oppose the celebration but not for their financial problem .she oppose it because she fells jelous to archu.today archu has her love besides her.today archu has someone who loves her unconditionally.today they have a happy meritial life.these things are bothering in vaishu's sub consicious mind & she starts to feel jelous.in the process of jelousy she forgets what arman have done for her.that is where the differance betwen vaishu & archu lies.once archu was alone.she lost her love.other side vaishu lived a happy life with dharmu.but archu never feeled jelous about it.she becomes happy in her sister happiness.today we see the reality again everybody does n't have the mind to think other.everybody does n't have the heart to feel other happiness.everybody does n't have the courage to face the hardship of life.because everybody can't think selflessly & those people are majority among us & vaishu is the wrost example of them.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he girls..

wonder you will paid the mega party..for the 23 Mai??🀣

cause Normally for the Wedding Anniversary...Many people and vip guesses are invited πŸ˜†...

and both familly have financial probs...πŸ˜†.
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
i think they are selling kidneys like teacher says thanee..to pay for the party...πŸ˜†