Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 - Page 8

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
No , she didn't take it ..She was thinking about it but satish never gave any money ...
The 3 lakh rupees was only between Manav and manohar .Archu wanted 1 lakh to help manav for something ( for Manav's use )  and that is wh yshe wanted to borrow money ..but it never came to it ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Let me check . i think I know when that happened ...give me a minute ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanya Di, is it ok if I update for tomorrow's episode?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bhallarox

I believe you are right DB, now it's coming back to me, Satish helping the K family once. You are rigght.

Archana had a nerve to ask BIL for such a big amount just few days after SaSha got married...See Ks have no issues using their SILs or DIL's money...Shameless that they are..You dont see Bhavna or Savita doing that..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sulo wants to have a party...Woman wake up and smell some roses that your husband is no longer earning, son just got a job few days back..Manju is the only earning member with 5 adults and 2 kids to feed, 2 kids in school with their fees and etc..

Anyone noticed Mano has stopped his Rairoad guardgiri?  How convinient to stop working the day after sucker Mannu pays 1 lkh to stops house from being sealed..Man has no worries...romancing his not so nice WIFI and reading news paper just kicking it..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
This was the update of that episode ...

Reception Party) Satish walks upto archu and tells her that once he gets manav signatures on some papers then they can take the matter to court and soon the problem will be sloved ... archu says thanks and satish tells her not to keep saying thanks and to tell him all of her problems so he can help solve them .. satish walks away and archu remembers manav talking about how he will be able to repay the 3 laks ... satish walks back upto archu because she is looking worried ... archu tells him the whole sotry about the 3 laks ... archu asks him if he can help in anyway ;... satish nods his head and archu says please dont tell manav about his because if he finds out then he wont accept it .. satish says he will try and solve the matter ... archu tells satish that vershu is lucky ... satish says archu is more lucky and i ophe ArMan stay together forever ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhallarox

Tanya Di, is it ok if I update for tomorrow's episode?

Great Bhalla .I am also so busy now with thsi immigration test .. I shoudl be doign an online practise test right now
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Archana had a nerve to ask BIL for such a big amount just few days after SaSha got married...See Ks have no issues using their SILs or DIL's money...Shameless that they are..You dont see Bhavna or Savita doing that..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sulo wants to have a party...Woman wake up and smell some roses that your husband is no longer earning, son just got a job few days back..Manju is the only earning member with 5 adults and 2 kids to feed, 2 kids in school with their fees and etc..

Anyone noticed Mano has stopped his Rairoad guardgiri?  How convinient to stop working the day after sucker Mannu stops house from being sealed..Man has no worries...romancing his not so nice WIFI and reading news paper just kicking it..๐Ÿ˜†

Tanya Di may have been right, I'm not sure if Satish has ever financially helped Karanjkars before, but I do recall Archana asking money for him right after SaSha marriage๐Ÿ˜• Yes, I'm surprsied Manohar is romacing with his wife too and not giving a thought about how to repay Manav back. Neither am I surprised at how Manav is staying quiet and not telling anyone his problems. It upsets me to see Manav not telling Ks what he had to go through because of how he saved their house.
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

[

I know ,  there is nothing she wouldn't do for Manav . You know that ...She has never asked manav or staish or anyone for anything for herslef ..She never asked Manav for alimony or anything .And at that time , manav was engaged to Sharavni ...so she was asking satish to help out someone who was not even her husband and who was dumping her ..
Love  had made her crazy ...she is still crazy ...

But satish never did give this money ..Satish is mostly talk ...less action ...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Great Bhalla .I am also so busy now with thsi immigration test .. I shoudl be doign an online practise test right now

Tanya dear, you helped me out last week when I was busy so now it is my turn to help you out. I will gladly update tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š I wish you good luck for you on your immigration test, I know you will do well on it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

This was the update of that episode ...

Reception Party) Satish walks upto archu and tells her that once he gets manav signatures on some papers then they can take the matter to court and soon the problem will be sloved ... archu says thanks and satish tells her not to keep saying thanks and to tell him all of her problems so he can help solve them .. satish walks away and archu remembers manav talking about how he will be able to repay the 3 laks ... satish walks back upto archu because she is looking worried ... archu tells him the whole sotry about the 3 laks ... archu asks him if he can help in anyway ;... satish nods his head and archu says please dont tell manav about his because if he finds out then he wont accept it .. satish says he will try and solve the matter ... archu tells satish that vershu is lucky ... satish says archu is more lucky and i ophe ArMan stay together forever ...

Nice taste of one of Aarti's updates๐Ÿ˜† I miss them a lot but your updates are equally good Tanya Di๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago