Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

I really have no idea what will happen then rachu..πŸ€”..savita has tough test coming up to stay nice the way she is now..πŸ€”

I would just love it if savita  becoems srtict with these two about giving their money away ..but for that even she has to control her  urges of gold etc and I think this time  she will...
and don't let Manav give any more money to those shameless Karanjkars .Today they did not talk even once how to pay the money back to Manav ...😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I would just love it if savita  becoems srtict with these two about giving their money away ..but for that even she has to control her  urges of gold etc and I think this time  she will...
and don't let Manav give any more money to those shameless Karanjkars .Today they did not talk even once how to pay the money back to Manav ...😑😑😑

Totally agree with Di... I wish the money which Vinod gives to Sulo Aai has to be given to Manav.. I think it was more than 10k and so Manav's problems will be resolved..

Also Savita Aai has to take care of money now... Else Archna and Manav does not know how to use and where to use them..  But as you said to do this even she has to control herself.. Di even if she gets gold there is always an option of selling it when need be.. She can do that but for she has to be ready to give her fav/weakness that is the gold πŸ˜•
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am giving myself a break now ..I have an immigration test on 3rd of June .And I better speed up my learning ..It's so much ...😲...

Back to the show ...

I am getting  seriously irritated with Archana's maika ..Specially that Manohar Baba ..His flirting with his wife while poor ( and very foolish ) Manav was so worried is making  me so mad ...😑

Tanya Di, by any chance have you recieved a pm from me? BTW, good luck on your immigration testπŸ‘πŸΌ I'm sure you'll do well on it.
Tanyaz thumbnail
I agree , money should go in savita's hands ...most definitely  not in Archana or manav's /Last time Manav had some money and he asked Archu to buy somethign for herself in a jewellers shop and the silly billy said ' I don't want anything ...just buy for Aie ' .Chalo , now thank God Savita is totally out of the wrong phase and is now hopefully will care so that gold will come to use ...but what the hell  do  yo udo with these pathetic shameless Karanjkars ...
That Manohar ...OMG, today not once did he look ashamed that because of him his whole furniture was out on the road ..
Busy romancing with hsi wife ...shamless creature and why was Sulochan romancing back ...she too should have shown some anger as he had been hurting manav and Archana more than anyone else ...

Mr. Money bags , good human being , satish has never ever paid a single rupee for his susraal ...it's only bali ka bakraa ,that crazy manav  who  does that .he lieks it when people  praise hi mto skies and call him mahaan and devta and all that so he gives and gives ...
I loved the scene today when that policeman was telling off that guy for giving a chq that bounced..
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail

I agree , money should go in savita's hands ...most definitely  not in Archana or manav's /Last time Manav had some money and he asked Archu to buy somethign for herself in a jewellers shop and the silly billy said ' I don't want anything ...just buy for Aie ' .Chalo , now thank God Savita is totally out of the wrong phase and is now hopefully will care so that gold will come to use ...but what the hell  do  yo udo with these pathetic shameless Karanjkars ...

That Manohar ...OMG, today not once did he look ashamed that because of him his whole furniture was out on the road ..
Busy romancing with hsi wife ...shamless creature and why was Sulochan romancing back ...she too should have shown some anger as he had been hurting manav and Archana more than anyone else ...

Mr. Money bags , good human being , satish has never ever paid a single rupee for his susraal ...it's only bali ka bakraa ,that crazy manav  who  does that .he lieks it when people  praise hi mto skies and call him mahaan and devta and all that so he gives and gives ...
I loved the scene today when that policeman was telling off that guy for giving a chq that bounced..

I loved the scene too where police men came and got the guy for having a check bounce. It seemed to give Manav a wake up call and think that what he did was illegal too. The policeman did a good job in unintentionally warning Manav. Because the same thing wil happen to Manav if he has a check bounce, also you seem to be angry at all the men todayπŸ˜†
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Di the same people will also call him chor and does not support him when he is in jail..
He has to learn his lessions.. It is high time... With the current situation he will defo go to jail again 🀒 as no one is thinking to give money back to him not everything but atleast some... Satish can give all the money to Manav saying he has started a new business and he needs.. I dont think Varsha will stop him doing this.. She herself wanted to support her parents.. She can do this atleast πŸ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
definitely Manav is being  terribly foolsih that he is not asking  satish for 10 000 rupees ...it's for their susraal , satish is alsoa damaad ...
Actually the whoel story is stupid .They just want to make a pthetic situation where Savita and manav will make it up and savita will sell the gold necklace ...how predictable ...
Why could they not come up with some fresh and exciting ideas like  Dharmesh paying 1 lakh to impress vaishali and manav hating it but unable to do anything now    , this would have been more interesting than this ghisa pita stuff about manav's mahaanta / foolish sacrifise
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Di the same people will also call him chor and does not support him when he is in jail..

He has to learn his lessions.. It is high time... With the current situation he will defo go to jail again 🀒 as no one is thinking to give money back to him not everything but atleast some... Satish can give all the money to Manav saying he has started a new business and he needs.. I dont think Varsha will stop him doing this.. She herself wanted to support her parents.. She can do this atleast πŸ˜•

He will never  learn ...never ever ...
Good , let him go to jail
I can't believe that Manav is  risking  breaking  the law for 10000 rupees ..so far he had never done  this bu the has done this for the first time  , knowingly ...
I guess for their anniversary party and some other parties manohar will again take loan ...after all he knows that this sill y manav is always there to pay his loans back ...

Shame on Archana also that she cannot see through her maika people  ..they are users ..Maybe not Sulochan but the rest of them sure are ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Tanya didn't Archana get 3 lakh from Satish b4 ??? THe same 3 lakh Mano got robbed  when he was coming back from the bank b4 Varsha or Vaishu's wedding...

Satish has helped K family b4...Atleast that is what I recall...SOmeone pls correct me..

bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Tanya didn't Archana get 3 lakh from Satish b4 ??? THe same 3 lakh Mano got robbed  when he was coming back from the bank b4 Varsha or Vaishu's wedding...

Satish has helped K family b4...Atleast that is what I recall...SOmeone pls correct me..

I believe you are right DB, now it's coming back to me, Satish helping the K family once. You are rigght.