Sulochna
Manohar
Policeman
Vaishali
Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhalla some people are born like that.. They cant change easily.. But Savita Aai is not like that... Though she is greedy but she does love her children... She will do anything for them... We saw the good side of Savita Aai before divorce as well.. She was supporting Archana and also loved her genuinely... Later on I did feel that she changed only because Vandu was in trouble 😕

But on the other hand if I see Rasika Aai she is a good mother.. She always thinks good of her children both Manju and Ajit.. The only problem with her is she does not like to see others happy... She does not like poverty as well and treats poor badly... The main reason she does not like Vandu is she is poor... 🤢...
He reason to hate/dislike Archana is also genuine.. Coz of Archana (her friend) Ajit's marriage broke and no mother can accept this even though her son is bad..
Hi Usha and Varsha Di...
Usha Savita Aai will definitely come to know about the 1 lakh but I think Rasika Aai or Manjusha might tell this or the police entry 😕
I really have no idea what will happen then rachu..🤔..savita has tough test coming up to stay nice the way she is now..🤔
Originally posted by archanamanav

I really have no idea what will happen then rachu..🤔..savita has tough test coming up to stay nice the way she is now..🤔
Yes Usha I am actually liking Savita Aai in this new Promos and also SBB.. Whatever she does she does with a passion... It could be love or hate... I felt the scenes of Sulo Aai and Savita Aai very cute... But yes Sulo Aai should not hide the 1 lakh scam from Savita Aai.. She deserves to know this now.. I am scared thinking of her reaction
Mano really made my head spin today..😕..he quit is job and started cooking at home..😕..what will sulo do now except plan for the party?..🤣..they have to pay the money back..

Mano really made my head spin today..😕..he quit is job and started cooking at home..😕..what will sulo do now except plan for the party?..🤣..they have to pay the money back..
Back to normal as well Usha.. He was busy reading the news paper.. Why cant he try finding some other work and leave Sulo Aai in the kitchen.. And Vaishu whats wrong with her.. She is still making any decisions and also not thinking how will she support her baby in this environment where her father was working in night shift only to repay the loan.. Why cant she work for few days.. Confused
Usha what job might suite him Usha.. I know he was looking cute in that security guard uniform but that was in night.. So he needs some other job which one will do for him accoring to you 😉 Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Usha what job might suite him Usha.. I know he was looking cute in that security guard uniform but that was in night.. So he needs some other job which one will do for him accoring to you 😉

he can go join drama company  where damo is working..😉

he can go join drama company  where damo is working..😉
🤣 Usha ur love and support for Damo Baba is increasing.. You are referring people to him... Do you think Mano baba can act or will be end up adjusting his lens there as well 😉
I am giving myself a break now ..I have an immigration test on 3rd of June .And I better speed up my learning ..It's so much ...😲...

Back to the show ...

I am getting  seriously irritated with Archana's maika ..Specially that Manohar Baba ..His flirting with his wife while poor ( and very foolish ) Manav was so worried is making  me so mad ...😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago