Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bhalla & Tanya

Her facial expressions were there out of hurt and disappointment abt Sulo going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy while her other pregnant daughter was standing right there..Sulo has yet never shown any excitement for her pregnancy or her baby...

2 diff issues...Anyways I think I have written enough on it..😃

DB, when I come to think of it, you're right. Vaishu never did mention anything about ArMan and I guess I should have known earlier, because Vaishu also is pregnant and she did not have any celebration, so I agree with you.😊 Vaishu won't be  at fault this time
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

That is exactly my point...Her pregnancy and baby dont mean anything to anyone and seems like she herself has lost all interest since FBD's 2 timing news...How sad..

All babies in this serial I feel sorry for...Most parents are not good enough to be parents..😳

Besides that she acts very arrogant at times I agree..😃 Varsha to is full of herself..

The only mother I find caring in this serial is Manjusha. Evil as she may be, she makes the best mother always is worried about her kids education. All of the other woman do not care about their kid. Not even Archana.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

My Vote goes to Archana for atlast feeling the motherhood and thinking about her baby...

Loved her scene with Manav where she was saying it is such a nice feeling and she had some pictures of babies which made Manav also happy... And not to forget she has dropped the idea of giving her baby to Varsha and she has a better option of convincing the orphanage people.. A very very good option 👍🏼.. I know she spoke this to Manav at the wrong time but I am still happy that she does want to give her baby to anyone not even to her sister... She is still guilty and thinks Manav and she is responsible for Varsha's misery.. Very stupid of her though but Archana is like that and we have to accept her in this way itself... She always thinks of others and can go any far...

Manav - Though angry on him but felt bad as well.. He is responsible for whatever is happening to him now.. He is scared of going to jail now and thinking who will take care of Archana... 😕 ..

But loved him for one reason.. For his fighting spirit 👍🏼..

I liked Sulo Aai and Mano Baba scene as well and I agree it came at the wrong time... They should be seriously thinking about repaying money back to Manav and also the bank.. But instead Mano Baba is cooking food 😕... Sulo Aai thinking of a party now 😕...

I did not like that part but if I look from other side they are correct.. Coz they have problems they cant stop living... They are trying to get happiness in whatever they have... I liked Sulo Aai thinking about Archana's happiness. Yes Archana will be very happy to celebrate their anniversary with her love n life Manav.. She has to be happy during this time... But it is not necessary to do a party or need any celebration.. Archana is not a type who will love all this.. Even a small get together and going to temple and eat simple food will make her happy... Sulo Aai can do this without wasting money...

I agree what Manju said today.. If they have financial problems they need to think about soving it first instead of increasing this burden... Liked Vaishu also supporting her in this but did not like Vaishu when Sulo Aai was talking about Archana.. She was making some wierd faces.. How can she forget what Archana and Manav did when she was in trouble so so soon... Ungrateful sister... She is hating Archana only because Archana supported Madhuri and she hid about Dharmesh to her?? Wow great sister... Such a silly reason to hate / dislike someone?? I think she has bigger reasons to hate Dharmesh which she is not doing 😕.. She never thinks about her baby as well... She comes accross as most confused person...

Pre Cap - Liked the way Vinod gave money to his mother instead of wife Manjusha... I hope Sulo Aai does not spend too much on anniversary..

Thinking of celebrations in PR is very scary... Always end up in some sort of Drama.. I have a feeling that police will come to arrest Manav on their anniversary 😕😭 

Great prediction Rachna Di, whenever they have a function or party in PR it always turns out bad. For example, the one held at K house for the reunion, Savita came and Dharmesh did, MAnav was accused of being a chor and Savita gave Dharmesh a slap. Also, the party recently where Dharmesh crashed in and accused ArMan of kidnapping Varun. So, something will happen for sure. I like your prediction Rachna Di, but I sure hope that it does not come true.
bhallarox thumbnail
I'm curious to know as to how Rasika will feel with Sulochana and Savita getting along and planning for ArMan's anniversary. Will she somehow convince Savita not to friend Sulochana or to not accept Archana? Of course Savita will listen to Sulo any day over Rasika but that evil smile on Manju's face at the end of the scene in K house for today episode made me suspicous. What if her and her mother plan something at the anniversary?
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhalla even I dont want that to happen... But seeing Manav's condition I am getting that feeling.. Last time in the Maha Sangam they showed Manav to be friends with Anukalp and Rudra and after that Manav was insulted by everyone for being a waiter... Dont know what will happen this time
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Bhalla Rasika Aai and Manjusha loves to see tamasha's on any functions in PR.. They can do anything.. But you know Savita Aai right she will not listen to anyone... She will do whatever she feels like... If she wants like listensing to Sulo Aai she will do that else she can even listen to Rasika Aai.. But this time I think she will defo listen to Sulo Aai as she started liking Archana...
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

vote for Archana today..😃..good she is not giving her baby to varsha..😎..also whats up with manohar and sulo..🤣..they put the heavy stone sitting on their head to manav's head

That heavy stone is staging it on Manav's head. Mother savita will come with looots!!!  of love and move it to permanent position (with high speed ).

Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Bhalla Rasika Aai and Manjusha loves to see tamasha's on any functions in PR.. They can do anything.. But you know Savita Aai right she will not listen to anyone... She will do whatever she feels like... If she wants like listensing to Sulo Aai she will do that else she can even listen to Rasika Aai.. But this time I think she will defo listen to Sulo Aai as she started liking Archana...

Rachna Di, I've always wondered when Rasika will accept Vandu. Like when she will stop her evil ways. Savita can stop her evil ways and there was a time when she used to love Archana and the Ks but Rasika has never ever been sincere to any of the families. Do you think Rasika and Manju will always stay like this or will they change too like Savita did? Rachna Di, you should have also watched the cute promo of when Sulochana and Savita were both fighting over something from the bazaar and both were very happy and smiling. It was funny and reminded me of how Savita used to act before. But my main question is will they ever show Rasika being good for a change? And not fake good, but really expressing it from her true heart?
archanamanav thumbnail
Sulo was clever not to tell savita that manav gave 1 lakh to them..😆..otherwise sulo would be crying instead of savita..🤣...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This 1 lakh is going to come back and bite ArMan and their butt at a later time when Savita finds out ..

She will welcome ArMan in her life and house but will not know abt this 1 lakh...cheque bounces, police comes to arrest Mannu and Savita really will go off on ArMan for being this stupid..

How can a mother take her son be sent to jail 3 rd time and that is some how connected to Archu's family & her son's ILs..

Tamasha to tab hoga...

No wonder Archu is Manipulative just like her mother..