Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 - Page 3

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nisha cheque was written for 1 Lakh and dr. testing charges were Rs. 10,000...Bank balance showed Rs. 90,000 per bank dude...So he is short of Rs. 10,000 and the cheque will bounce for sure as insufficient fund.

@ Sudha I agree with you on having a gettogether to celebrate an event takes a big heart and not a thick pocket...But the situation today is so bad with Ks..2 days ago they were saved by a poor damad who himself is under tremendous financial stress, his wife (Ks daughter) is not well, medical bills and case of survival...Beti aur Damad ko to pucho if they are ready @ this time for a party...

Manju and Vaishu were not wrong..OK Vaishu herself is also a burdan on Ks I get that...But there is no small homely get together at Ks for any party...They all go out with a bang of a party and lots of money...

Manju & VInod did their anniv party on their own expense not on some  family who was having financial crises...

Besides they just had a big party for Archu's pregnancy announcement as she found out..

No one is against the thought at all...it is the timing is not right..

Let ArMan enjoy their 1st anniv by themselves...They need time alone to be happy and stress free..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
varshadi...a cheque will be bounced for total amount i.e as much as written in the cheque  wen dere is insufficient balance in the A/c

lke if you have more balance den cheque will be passed but even if you have 1000 rs less also like 99000 rs den cheque will be bounced..

dunno much but as far as i know it happens lke dat only..lets see

@party..di i kinda agree wid you and sudha also.
i'm not in favour of sulo thinking dat dey should have a hugee celebrations for ArMan and i'm wid manju here cos she expressed her displeasure nicely but wat abt dis freak vaishali?the way she was making faces i swear if dere financial position is good den also she wouldve posed the  same faces..the way she expressed her displeasure was wrong for me..dunno why but just hated her today...

and i sooo wish she patches wid Dharmesh as she deserves a guy like him a bigamist only..
dese V siblings sucks period
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The update should be ready in about an hour😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Nisha the whole check will bounce whether balance is short of 1 or 10 K...even 1 dollar will bounce it..

Another thing I saw on Vaishu's face of hurt and disappointment..How sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy...Has she even given 1% of that khushi and excitement to Vaishu for her pregnancy? She is also prego for the first time 😳 Just because Vaishu's preg is now illegit as FBD is already married..Does that make her pregnancy any less important? Mother should be equally loving and affectionate to all kids...Her happiness and excitement should be for both duaghters pregnancy..

I truly felt Vaishu was genuine and not acting up...There were 2 issues..As Sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy and how much Mannu has done something for K Archu deserves a party...Yeah I get that...But Archu is not the only daughter who is pregnant...So is Vaishu...No one threw any party for her..Archu already got one 2 days after she announced her pregnancy..

I seperate Vaishu's issues against Archu personally vs this one today..I truly felt she was practical and honest...Her frustration and disappointment with Sulo AS She walked away was for both disapproval and disappointment-hurt...Hope u get  me what I am saying here..😳

SUlo is very bias and preferencial treatment to Archu VS other 2 daughters..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Dabulls23

Yes Nisha the whole check will bounce whether balance is short of 1 or 10 K...even 1 dollar will bounce it..

Another thing I saw on Vaishu's face of hurt and disappointment..How sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy...Has she even given 1% of that khushi and excitement to Vaishu for her pregnancy? She is also prego for the first time 😳 Just because Vaishu's preg is now illegit as FBD is already married..Does that make her pregnancy any less important? Mother should be equally loving and affectionate to all kids...Her happiness and excitement should be for both duaghters pregnancy..

I truly felt Vaishu was genuine and not acting up...There were 2 issues..As Sulo kept going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy and how much Mannu has done something for K Archu deserves a party...Yeah I get that...But Archu is not the only daughter who is pregnant...So is Vaishu...No one threw any party for her..Archu already got one 2 days after she announced her pregnancy..

I seperate Vaishu's issues against Archu personally vs this one today..I truly felt she was practical and honest...Her frustration and disappointment with Sulo AS She walked away was for both disapproval and disappointment-hurt...Hope u get  me what I am saying here..😳

SUlo is very bias and preferencial treatment to Archu VS other 2 daughters..

i agree sulo  too partial wen it cums to archu,i tink mthers shldnt be so partial,sulo becums too rude wid varsha and vaishu wen it cums to archu,it creates more hatered among siblings.
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on Varsha, I agree completely.
Vaishu was hurt(rightfully).
If sulo was any fair, then she shud hav thrown party for both. And must hav given extra attention to Vaishu coz of her depressed mind..
I wonder how Vaishu took it so calmly. If I was in her position, I wud hav blown a fuse!
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know whom to vote.. I didnt watch PR for over a week :(
Congrats Tannu di for the anniversary of SOTD 😊
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the dealy, some internet issues. Promise the update will be ready in 15 min
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Varsha,
The same thought crossed my mind today when i was watching the scene.. thats is why i was saying vaishu didnt seem rude/mean to me.. i thought she looked disappointed.. that even in all these problems her mom only thinks of archu.. that too they just threw a party for annoucing her preg... wat is next eveytime archu has morning sickness sulo will feed plp ...

anyways sulo bias was evident even when archu blalantly bought madhuri in front of vaishu always.. it wil be difficult for vaishu to see madhuri as a friend.. cos for her she will always be the other women...
instead of suporting vaishu sulo sided with archu.. not every1 is archu.. who will throw themselves at their sautens. and do their aarti,grahpravesh...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav and Archana saved Vaishu so many times .Vaishu was so horrible to Manav stil lhe forgave her , kept her in his house ..Even he was called characterless...he took care of her .Archana was always there for her ..
then Manav saved her house by bringing 1 Lakh rupees from somewhere even when everyone knows that he is not rich ..
Should Vaishu not feel thankful/ grateful  about all that or it's perfectly Ok to just forget about all this ...just like that ...