Ichcha risks her life for Veer...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Sanchi (Harsha Khandeparkar) and Satya (Sharad Kelkar) have been trying hard to lay their hands on Veer (Nandish Sandhu) in Uttaran on Colors but each time Ichcha (Tina Dutta) has managed to ruin their plan. And this time too she will step in to help Veer but by risking her life.

A source says, "This time Sanchi and Satya have invited Veer to a hotel where Sanchi will poison his drink. But Ichcha and Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) will get to know about their plan and they will reach the hotel. Ichcha will warn Veer but he won't believe her and will try and have the drink. But Ichcha will grab the glass out of his hand and drink it herself. After having the drink she will collapse and seeing this Veer and Tapasya run towards her and Sanchi and Satya dash out of the hotel.

"Veer will take Ichcha to a hospital and she will recover. After this incident the entire family will believe her story. But, this is definitely not Sanchi and Satya's exit for they will soon come back with a meaner ploy."

Harsha says, "To know what happens you will have to watch the show but yes this is not our exit for sure."

am very sorry tht without seeing i hv posted this article in forum which was already posted so its my request to mod's plz close this topic ...
Mughe ye article kuch jhota lag raha hai kyueki satya sanchi veer ko marna nahi balki sanchi apna Rape karwa ke veer ko jail ki hawa khilana chahte hai to sanchi drink me Poison kyue milayegi??
Usse to Rape karwane ke liye Behoshi ki dawa milani chahye...???
to veer ki drink me Behoshi ki dawa hogi na ki poison???
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
who knows varun cvs kuch bhi kar sakte hain ...