Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji (Page 8)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalitondra

LOL
Originally posted by chista

merci nandu for the lovely UDSmile

Dunno what will happen in the end...Happy ending or tragic Confused But apparently,the sound is sad..
I think pihu's role & character is very bold & impo. She exposures in a unwanted way. From today epi she wud like a reporter that wud narrate the final moments of avi's life( if he diesCry)
She cud explain Avita's love story to other ppl.The love is beyond of others understanding.

???? ?????
 ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???

j'espre ne pas m'tre tromp dans le persan LOL

hope a happy neding , not romeo 'n juliette love story LOL

salut MiraSmile
Quoi ecrire en persan?je ne peux pas lireConfused

Edited by chista - 19 May 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
back to episode  i think  natte and tany story wud end today itself and  tanu wud open his eyes to wrong he ws doing. if not today monday it wud be over then it wud to bahuji and pandit schemes and plans. that wud lead to avdesh finding out  who was behind the making of gunahon ka devta
ammaji said right his soul is innocent bt his heart has been filled with hatred by that daayan

but why has ammaji not been saying same to arpita before?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisfuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by fuzzyface

I am still campaigning that Pihu has to be Arpita, I don't care what Cvs show us, I want my Aprita Rani back not Pihu pooh pooh LOL

So all it took was someone to be nosy and Bhaoji's evil side was revealed. How easy was that Tongue Chalo at least Pihu knows our dear boy is innocent. He is so cute these days, pacing up and down like a lovestruck teenager. Embarrassed 

Well Bhaoji n her boy toy Panditji's ki band bajgayaLOL 

I know we are heading towards a tragic end somehow Avdesh is going to kill the woman who made him a Gunahon ka Devta, thus ending his life in some way.  You gotta pay for you sins, the hand that created is tainted, so now it's time for punishment.

BTW precap made go "Nahiii" like a filmy heroineBroken Heart

Thanks for the update nandi

Bang on Fuzzy ...Count me in ...I too want her to be Arpi. How much they show her of being Pihu but i cannot accept tht Arpi is no more. What Pihu cud do in a scene, Arpi too cud have done the same nah. I mean she had suspected Bj several times, then why didnt they show her exposing Bj. Pihu comes n takes all the credits in one small scene Ouch

Lovestruck teenager is such a cute name Embarrassed

Nandi he is such a sweet boy, there is no denying it EmbarrassedLOL

I feel exactly the same, after all that Arpita went through suddenly Pihu gets all the credit, it's not fair. OuchThe game has to be finished and won my Arpita, it's her pyar which was Avdesh's hifazat and Pihu doesn't love him, so how can she protect him. 
So No, CVs plz make her Arpita, I dun care for logic or loopholes. BTW I think Tanvi is doing a good job Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55_nandiniBenNevis-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
one moment

i just read what chista wrote above

that it wud be pihu as reporter telling about avdesh and arpita story in flash back 

that is very much possible
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@chista and CB you mean Pihu is the narrator Shocked

*Nahiii* Broken Heart *runs away screaming*  This is not done Broken Heart

So basically the pertinent question 'Can a criminal lord love story have a happy ending?'  I guess not Ermm

LTL sad ending
GKD sad ending

Now I am sad Cry

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
fuzzy  ya i think  this is what the story is 

pihu is the narrator of the love story of a criminal 

me too sad  but guess thats the beauty of this story that what we guessed is not what we get to see

ashish had told we are telling a story
so this is it

fuzzyface

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@chista and CB you mean Pihu is the narrator Shocked

*Nahiii* Broken Heart *runs away screaming*  This is not done Broken Heart

So basically the pertinent question 'Can a criminal lord love story have a happy ending?'  I guess not Ermm

LTL sad ending
GKD sad ending

Now I am sad Cry
fuzzy...watching too many old hindi moviesWinkLOLLOL, or regional moviesEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14fuzzyface-Prashu-

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@CB he said it was a sad ending, damn it Broken Heart

@aishu yes I like old movies but i love romantic comedies especially korean ones. I dun watch indian movies unless my beloved SRK, Madhavan, Rajnikanth and Kamal Hassan are in it. Otherwise the story itself has to be good enough I do like Salu Bhai's movies and do watch Preity, Kajol or Priyanka's movies as they are good actresses. Otherwise not really and I don't go to cinemas to watch. '

BTW since you ladies follow Ashish on twitter, you shld suggest that he try to snag the adult role of Chandragupta Maurya. I think he would make an awsome warrior king. LOL

Edited by fuzzyface - 19 May 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis-Prashu-remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index