Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji (Page 6)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
hum toh kab se kah rahe hai ki yeh pihu hai koi maan hi nahi raha ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hum toh kab se kah rahe hai ki yeh pihu hai koi maan hi nahi raha ROFL
finally ur 1 prediction will be trueWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hahhaa but this was one prediction i didnt want to  be true  but all indications pointed out she was pihu not arpita

even if we say script changed etc she still was pihu   and only if she has memory loss she can be arpita otherwise no
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
see here  how  cvs changed what they had told

The soft-spoken and timid Arpita will now come back as a strong and bold character. She will have a new name, a modern and different look etc. Her character name is slated to be Sonam, but is not confirmed as yet. She will soon get back into Avdesh's (Ashish Sharma) house to take revenge. Her aim is to prove Arpita's innocence".

this was in tb article but they changed it  and she is not arpita but  pihu and arpita innocence was proved with rv confessing and now its just bahuji crimes left

so entire article story has changed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

hahhaa but this was one prediction i didnt want to  be true  but all indications pointed out she was pihu not arpita

even if we say script changed etc she still was pihu   and only if she has memory loss she can be arpita otherwise no
yaaBig smileBig smile...but she is pihu only i think...no sign of arpiOuch
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

see here  how  cvs changed what they had told

The soft-spoken and timid Arpita will now come back as a strong and bold character. She will have a new name, a modern and different look etc. Her character name is slated to be Sonam, but is not confirmed as yet. She will soon get back into Avdesh's (Ashish Sharma) house to take revenge. Her aim is to prove Arpita's innocence".

this was in tb article but they changed it  and she is not arpita but  pihu and arpita innocence was proved with rv confessing and now its just bahuji crimes left

so entire article story has changed
this story is no whr now Wacko...& in article if they reveal all Angry , no suspence will be leftOuchSleepy
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
exactly from being over hyper and all i kept saying in all posts she is pihu she is not arpita

apart from one or two scenes for a brief moment arpita traces showed up

one such scene was  when picking broken glass she gives  cold looks to bahuji  just a brief scene
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I am still campaigning that Pihu has to be Arpita, I don't care what Cvs show us, I want my Aprita Rani back not Pihu pooh pooh LOL

So all it took was someone to be nosy and Bhaoji's evil side was revealed. How easy was that Tongue Chalo at least Pihu knows our dear boy is innocent. He is so cute these days, pacing up and down like a lovestruck teenager. Embarrassed 

Well Bhaoji n her boy toy Panditji's ki band bajgayaLOL 

I know we are heading towards a tragic end somehow Avdesh is going to kill the woman who made him a Gunahon ka Devta, thus ending his life in some way.  You gotta pay for you sins, the hand that created is tainted, so now it's time for punishment.

BTW precap made go "Nahiii" like a filmy heroineBroken Heart

Thanks for the update nandi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisPrashTremosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index