Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji (Page 5)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone Hug

The show is getting very interesting but its rushing too fast. We all had been waiting to see Bj getting exposed since 7 months n yet noone did ever suspect her. And Pihu got to know abt her in jst one scene, was a lil too much to accept. Though am very happy with it but still it looked hurried. Well then wat else can they do with just 7 days left to get the show wrapped.

Avi cannot die so easily n soon. He still has a lot to do. Realise Bj's plans and pay her for her deeds, settle scores with Pandit LOL and most of all solve this Pihu mystery. Maybe Shikha has informed him abt Tamy's plans as she's at home n cud have seen Tamy with Naate. The way Avi fell on the ground, it looked as if he's pretending.

How can a chirkut like Naate kill a tiger like Bhaiyyaji WinkLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Roshni.PrashT

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Nandu...chirkut natte ROFL, nice nameLOL...i remeber, when we were small too, we used to use that word chirkut a lots LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniRoshni.PrashT

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
hey ashu nandu back to spammin eh

rushing past without filling in details

hmm story is going good but too many loose ends how they wud wrap up that is the story now

ya chirkut ki kahani aaj hi khatam ho jayegi

but do u still think she is arpita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniPrashTremosalsa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

f1 smiley, ferrari smiley, b smiley, f1 smiley, formula smiley, 1 smiley, formula smiley, one smiley Nandu Hug

yest only i had asked to cb abt TanmayLOL.& finally cv's remembered, that his revenge part was incomplete LOL

but precap Disapprove.sure looks like misleading Approve

when Natte comes in home? doesn't Shikha hear anythingConfused

Pihu heard Bj's plans finally Party.like that she always discuss her plans with her PA Cool in closed doors Evil Smile, today Y she ket open? Ermm.cause of this serial ending Cry, even BJ's mind is not working properly may be LOL

& what was that Wink WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink someone worrying for someone WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Ashu Hug 

Love ur Formula 1 Wink I too need a ride in tht EmbarrassedLOL

Ya Precap is misleading. And i think Shikha wud inform and alert Avi abt Tamy's plansConfused Cant predict anything abt the track now. The cvs are coming up with anything from the bluemoon. With the story ending, they are rushing fast. See we all saw this woman playing games for the past 7 months n had been waiting for her to be exposed, n Pihu gets to know abt her in jst one scene.Ouch Am happy but its getting too fast.

And ya ...that was the best thing abt the show ...someone too concerned abt someone WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

coolguy3PrashTremosalsa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
nope she was concerned coz she found out avdesh is not behind all this and she hit the nail on the head by finding out bahuji has been behind all the atrocities

reason she doesnt know  thts why she doesnt wnt avdesh hurt more

though it did  look somethng else
bt she is pihu not arpita   hehe

coolguy3PrashTremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
CB...hehehe, came online just nowLOL...& when i posted saw already ur & nandu's post too Wink...today was busy, making dabba for hubby for tom & then cleaning kitchen Ouch, ..finally doneLOL.i am growing my nails with so difficultyEmbarrassed, all gets damaged in this waterAngryLOL

if she was arpi then, in day beffore yest epi.Y would she have all flashes of dev & her romantic encounterErmm

@Nandu...Embarrassed, we both will go on that formula 1 for a long rideWink, leaving our kids with hubbyLOL

that only i am thinking.bj is becom'g carless Unhappy, as serial is ending LOL, & cv's r just rushing towards it ends, & just finisheing each & every track asap Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniPrashT

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
thats what i m saying

she is not arpita

with or without memory loss

she is pihu  and she is thinking  of dev and mama family
she has no recollection of arpita scenes coz she doesnt know  it

see even if  channel and  cvs r rushing fast they can have one of the two endings

happy end with pihu being arpita

or sad end with pihu being pihu and avdesh killed

thats it

and bahuji has been panicking since the time she came to know of  some lookalike of arpita  

thats why in her panic she is careless and more than her pandit is frightened

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3PrashT

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
cb...if by chance she was arpi then.she would have got negative type flashes of her being arpi at least Embarrassed...now i too think she is defi pihu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index