Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji (Page 4)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
merci nandu for the lovely UDSmile

Dunno what will happen in the end...Happy ending or tragic Confused But apparently,the sound is sad..
I think pihu's role & character is very bold & impo. She exposures in a unwanted way. From today epi she wud like a reporter that wud narrate the final moments of avi's life( if he diesCry)
She cud explain Avita's love story to other ppl.The love is beyond of others understanding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniSidda8

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by chista

merci nandu for the lovely UDSmile

Dunno what will happen in the end...Happy ending or tragic Confused But apparently,the sound is sad..
I think pihu's role & character is very bold & impo. She exposures in a unwanted way. From today epi she wud like a reporter that wud narrate the final moments of avi's life( if he diesCry)
She cud explain Avita's love story to other ppl.The love is beyond of others understanding.

???? ?????
 ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???

j'espre ne pas m'tre tromp dans le persan LOL

hope a happy neding , not romeo 'n juliette love story LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chista

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I want Pihu to open Bj's wardrobe and find it filled with Avi's pics and clothes. She will then recognize BJ's lusty feelings.

coolguy3Kalitondra_nandini

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sidda8]I want Pihu to open Bj's wardrobe and find it filled with Avi's pics and clothes. She will then recognize BJ's lusty feelings. [/QUOTE

But how can she do tht ? it s not easy 2 her to go in her room's,   so how she 'll searching her wardrobe? may be if BJ go out with PJ, she 'll take the opportunity for tht,

Mais comment fera t'elle? c'est pas facile pour elle de rentrer dans sa chambre , alors comment pourra t'elle chercher dans son armoire ? peut tre si BJ sort l'extrieur avec  PJ , elle saisira l'occasion pour le faire 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini.Vrish.

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Nandu...for the awsome update...the comments were great...the episode was a really gud one...Pihu exercised her brains and bingo she got the answer...and someone is sure getting concerned for Avi *winks*...sad to thimk that all this has to be hurriedly shown due to the end nearing...but alas every good thinghas an end na...and Tanmay disgusts me...that guy is absolutely spineless...and Natte is better suited for cartoons...the precap is sure scary...but Avi won't be dead I guess

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisPrashT

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Good Mornong

Every mornig i write some post of this show

Don't know what to write today ...

I guess the end is coming soon ...

feeling SADCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
good morning dear i did log on but  was not totally free so didnt write much

ya well show is ending  and with it the ending of some stories mayb and some wont be answered.

me also thinks tany and natty ( what a rhyming names LOL) story wud end today itself. then  the spy games wud begin more. 

i was also surprised to see shikha stil in same state

so either she had baby or she didnt hv baby  some ans shud come na

tany is really not fit to be a villain he is trying to ape rv by giving those evil smirks
rv was  A class villain

hehe jaane ke baad uski yaad aa rahi hai 

today wud be just that and  avdesh is just shot not killed 

but yes  bloopers r there

bahuji wud hv taken advantage of avdesh absence on pihu na
bt she didnt do anything

she cud hv released dev then only once avdesh was out

bt she is panicking and more than her pandit is panicking

pihu knows now bahuji is  behind all this but why she doesnt know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3PrashT

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
f1 smiley, ferrari smiley, b smiley, f1 smiley, formula smiley, 1 smiley, formula smiley, one smiley Nandu Hug

yest only i had asked to cb abt TanmayLOL.& finally cv's remembered, that his revenge part was incomplete LOL

but precap Disapprove.sure looks like misleading Approve

when Natte comes in home? doesn't Shikha hear anythingConfused

Pihu heard Bj's plans finally Party.like that she always discuss her plans with her PA Cool in closed doors Evil Smile, today Y she ket open? Ermm.cause of this serial ending Cry, even BJ's mind is not working properly may be LOL

& what was that Wink WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink someone worrying for someone WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

coolguy3_nandiniPrashT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index