Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji (Page 3)

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thanx for ud nandu di,

today i can say that for the first time i liked Pihu when she came forward n hold Avi's arms n tell him to take some rest hope it will end up on good n happy note,
n pre scared me alot though my mom says it will b a dream but i think  it will be true as there is one week left they can show anything just wish this one will be last trouble for Avi n he concur it too with his love Arpi .
i m not going to loose hope till the last epi though his tweet scare me alot .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Kalitondra_nandini.Vrish.BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
things are happening too fast, I guess bcuz the show is ending.  can't believe the precap!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priya

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

thanx for ud nandu di,

today i can say that for the first time i liked Pihu when she came forward n hold Avi's arms n tell him to take some rest hope it will end up on good n happy note,
n pre scared me alot though my mom says it will b a dream but i think  it will be true as there is one week left they can show anything just wish this one will be last trouble for Avi n he concur it too with his love Arpi .
i m not going to loose hope till the last epi though his tweet scare me alot .

Nice Neha,
i liked ur positive spirit , everything comes with hope,
it seems the show repaly from beginnig , where Arpi tried 2 proove her love 2 Avi(lal singh chase), save him , ... than shaadi aur suhag raat
Embarrassed

C 'est bien Neha, j'adore ton attitude positive, tout vient avec l'espoir,
il semblerai que le show se rejoue du dbut , quand Arpita essayer de prouver son amour Avi (la pourchasse de lal Singh), lui sauve la vie , ..., aprs le mariage et la nuit de noce 
Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Nandu Didi, thanks for the update. I'm happy that Pihu has found out Avi is innocent and that BJ is the culprit. She will definitely find out about BJ's lusty feelings and Arpi's death. I liked how she was concerned for Avi, maybe she will start caring for him. Tanmay is a loser that could not fight his own fights, so is Nate who relied on a gang to attack Avi. I hope Pihu saves Avi because the precap seems scary. Avi will not die so easily and not right now but he will be injured badly. She will sympathize for him and then Dev will make his re entry.

coolguy3_nandini.Vrish.BenNevis-Prashu-

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update nandu di...

Natte is always hilarious...even i thought he wanted 2 go 2 d loo wen he pulled his dhoti up ya phir uski dhoti mein rat ya snake tha...how he was jumping n his dialogues were also funny ...Nana Patekar 2 LOLLOLROFLROFL  ...finally kisi ne toh Bhootni aur PJ ki baat suni ...Now she needs evidence n needs 2 find out why bhootni is doing all dis...ya  her concern 4 Avi made her Arpi (wished she was actually Arpi ) ...but v dont get 2 see any cute AVITA moments CryCry Stupid CV's AngryAngry

B/w Bhootni did hear n see dem talkng in d start but then later wen PJ told her abt Avi's Natte search , it was like d news was new 2 her ???????? Confused

Precap was not lukng gud...may b Pihu/ Arpi came behind Avi n wud save him or atleast get 2 know dat Tamy is behind killing Avi n so wud Avi coz he wud b fakng his death or smth...but again i thought wat if it's Pihu/Arpi's dream as now she is showing concern 2wards Avi...

Also how many mnths is Shikha Preggy ...coz it does not seem so...Cv'ds bhol gaye kya??????

Edited by coolguy3 - 19 May 2011 at 12:50pm

_nandini.Vrish.BenNevisyoga23priya-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Nandu Darling , thanks for the wonderful updateStar

Hello Every oneBig smile

Avi with dhagad dham music!!!!!!
But still he thinking Natte is responsible for the attacks on Mamaji.
Howmany times he thinks Only about Natte?
Since the PJ goons tried to attack/Kill Pihu, then attack on Mamaji, then again in Pawan drugs case, now again for killing of Dev.
Though Natte asked "who was Arpita", still Avi thinks its Natte, who runs away by just hearing the name of Avi, who was still on run scared of Avi, how can do such killings who even unaware of Mama's family.?
Is Natte is the one and only opponent  of Avi in Lallanpur,as it seems.
OK!!!
The way Natte came into Tamy's house and running to hide really made everyone laugh.
He is a good comic villian aftr Pappu.
Many of my fellow members thinking about Tamy &Natte.
Lo , agaye ye dhono hum sab ke samne. This Tamy doesn't really suits for the Villian role, me thinks.LOL
As the show is nearly end, before expose the Bootni's truth, the CV's just keeping these two for the sake of Avi's action scenes and to keep the suspense , me thinks.
Otherwise , why dont they make shika to tell the truth to Tanmay by playing the recording of the Confession of RV ?
BTW did anyone noticed Shika, though she supposed to be heavily pregnant by now( me say she must delivered by now) still with no bump at all.At least they show her with bump now na.Wink
 Extra Cushion or pillow kahi mila nai kya bump dhika ne ke liye.?WinkLOL
Or the CV's hate to show  babies in GKD?(As we can see still Avita did not consume their marriage, then there is no chance for any babies, atleast they should show shika's child naWink)
By Avi's swore, Pihu started believing in him and made her belief more stronger than beforre by listening to BJ&PJ Convo, though it didn't tell much to her , but give her strong indication that neither Avi nor Natte behind these attacks and BJ was behind it as both of BJ&PJ was scared of Avi's after Natte again.
BTW did anyone noticed that BJ already listened to Avi&Arpi Convo then what is the need for PJ to run to BJ's room to tell Avi's gone for attack on  Natte?
The CV's just tried to show that Pihu will came to know the truth that Avi was innocent and even the comic Natte, but BJ&PJ behind.
So Pihu unaware why did BJ do the attacks & what she planning behind the closed doors with PJ.
Me think , tomorrow, BJ will release Dev and will watch the tamasha what Dev  does with Pihu as she used to hit two birds with one arrow.
Pihu's concern for Avi , as we all guessed it before as once she knows the truth she will be concernd for him for sure.
I really liked to watch her concerned look for Avi, which Arpi used to do a lot for him before.I was eagerly waiting for this moment since Pihu entered  the story as we all missing the Avita scenes.
After long time, i did feel our Avita today, the way she questioned Avi and later her concern for Avi just like a good wifee.
I wished more of these but by the pre cap me feeling its not possible until Monday.
Avi was shot by Natte?WinkThat too with the help of someone's backstabbing?
Surely this Tamy &Natte even dont worth of  being called Villians.
Villian tho RV jaisa, sab kuch amne , samne.
We all knew nothing dangerous for Avi's life, as Arpi and her love will save him for sure.
If she isn't Arpi but Pihu then Avi will be go into comma or heavenWink.
Then Pihu take revenge from BJ for the innocent souls of Arpi&Avi by giving the big punishment for life, which i really dont like to see.Ouch
But i agree with my lovely fellow members that if Avi's dead now, how can he came to know about BJ's enormus crimes?
Can anyone count her crimes shown by the CV's so far?
Me not able to count them now.WinkAngry
Me guessing tomorrow Pihu strongly believes that Bj was responsible for the shot on Avi and Natte will  be on his Marathon again.
Shika might suspect Tamy and the RV's confession will be played for Tamy for repenting for what he did.Wink
I wish tomorrow is the end of Tamy , shika and Natte's.
Wish to see BJ's truth comes out from Monday.Wink

Edited by BenNevis - 19 May 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Kalitondra_nandini.Vrish.Sidda8yoga23priyachatterbox

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
BJ will be going on a hunt for Nate for shooting Avi and she will show her grudge against Pihu for what has happened to Avi. So Avi will know that Tanmay never forgave him and Shika will be angry and upset with her hubby. Sow I agree that Tanmay and Nate are not villains but jerks that could plan stupid and evil schemes. this Nate would have been gone a long time ago if Avi pulled his trigger but he was distracted by Pihu. I just hope Pihu accompanied Avi and saved him. When Dev reappears, he will accuse Avi for everything and Pihu will disagree with him, he may say some harsh words to Pihu which will make her angry and disgusted. I think Pihu will try to save Avi but he will need protection in the hospital becuase his attacker and enemy will be on the loose. The Lal family may want Pihu to leave the haveli once Dev is released but she will refuse until Avi is well and BJ's treachery is discovered.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Kalitondra_nandini.Vrish.BenNevis-Prashu-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I'll deal w/ the Tanmay question first.  I know others here hate him for what he's doing to Avdesh, but as a brother, he's doing the right thing.  It's all very well for Shikha to try and persuade him to forget all this, but would she have been as generous to someone who killed Avdesh?  That should be easy to find out from tomorrow's episode, assuming that Avdesh doesn't magically jump up and overpower Natte's entire gang.  I guess that tomorrow, they ought to be able to close Tanmay's and Natte's chapter one way or the other.  Incidentally, both Tanmay & Shikha seem to have forgotten that she's supposed to have their baby. Confused

I'm glad Pihu got completely clued in to the fact that it's BJ who's behind all this.  She heard just a bit, but I hope she finds out what she can about BJ w/o snooping into the latter's room and raising her suspicions.  Once she's got that, she should first share it w/ mama-ji, and then determine whether it's worth sharing w/ Avdesh.

Fantastic episode - as good as yesterday's.  At least, the tide is turning against BJ.

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index