Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji (Page 14)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ask him which date show is ending is it  27th may or 3rd june as ppl r confused and pls reply tell him that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
he is nt replyingUnhappy

Di..gotta go now..
tc buhbyyyeee
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
he wud reply when  he is free

u take care byee for now
BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still shooting?
I thought he finished his shooting by now as i did read in Ashu? or some one's posts that he finished his shooting and Tanvi post a comment "missing him on sets".
Me thought his part of shooting finished so its few scenes with Tanvi and other members left.
So the FB pages were giving wrong messages to its fans.
Me stop following the FB pages of AS&TB and GKD a long time back.
Its better to see his tweets to know whats happening with GKD.
Still i cant believe that GKD ending by 27th , and just 6 more epis left.CryCryCry
They should atleast finished 200, 27epis gives them to fix all the loose ends in proper way.
But the channel wont listen to its viewers, as they just money minded ppl.AngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
ya sow i think somewhere something was fake so not sure about it

lets wait and see if he ans prash or not

cant understand what they wud show in remaining  6 episodes
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
sow did u see picture gallery i had put pics from avdesh bahuji confrontation   there

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hahahaha Dii...ClapLOL

wat s going on here?

Me & my guess ha? but seriously  if  the whole of story is a flashback it wud be wonderful na?maybe pihu ll fall in love with avi ...already she is melting in avis character ...
you  review  the 1st  epi? 
i saw the 1st epi  also after all one person narrated the story  & said my hear biting for AST maybe she is pihu after knowing avdesh & avita's love story na?

but i dont think this intelligent !!!!! OuchCV's  uses their brain & write this as we said...they were decided to ruin this cute story...

but Diii  believ me if we were director & writer of this show we cud write a wonderful story  which cud  get Oscar na?WinkLOL

Edited by chista - 20 May 2011 at 5:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8PrashT

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hey friends

yeh for the first time in the show someone has doubted BJ, and also overheared her conversation with PJ,Shocked (that bucs show is to end soon) till now ammaji was only one scolding BJ and no one cared to listen herConfused

the show still confuses us between pihu or arpita, even a detective show has not maintained such a seceret.Angry

In the 1st part of the epi where Pihu ask avi why he tortures ppl, i thought she is not apri but the 3rd part where she show the concern for avi i started thinking is she arpi. hooo god.
As only 6 epi of the show are left its high time they revel the suspense of Pihu arpi.

for the precap some one has quoted that it might be a dream, I also thinks the same, but also i think the sceane will happen may not be today but may be next inthe nest epi , Pihu must be dreaming something bad wuld happen to his hubby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszBenNevisSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index