Gunahon Ka Devta

19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji - Page 12

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hahahaha Dii...πŸ‘πŸ˜†

wat s going on here?

Me & my guess ha? but seriously  if  the whole of story is a flashback it wud be wonderful na?maybe pihu ll fall in love with avi ...already she is melting in avis character ...
you  review  the 1st  epi? 
i saw the 1st epi  also after all one person narrated the story  & said my hear biting for AST maybe she is pihu after knowing avdesh & avita's love story na?

but i dont think this intelligent !!!!! CV's  uses their brain & write this as we said...they were decided to ruin this cute story...

but Diii  believ me if we were director & writer of this show we cud write a wonderful story  which cud  get Oscar na?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by chista - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
hey friends

yeh for the first time in the show someone has doubted BJ, and also overheared her conversation with PJ,😲 (that bucs show is to end soon) till now ammaji was only one scolding BJ and no one cared to listen herπŸ˜•

the show still confuses us between pihu or arpita, even a detective show has not maintained such a seceret.😑

In the 1st part of the epi where Pihu ask avi why he tortures ppl, i thought she is not apri but the 3rd part where she show the concern for avi i started thinking is she arpi. hooo god.
As only 6 epi of the show are left its high time they revel the suspense of Pihu arpi.

for the precap some one has quoted that it might be a dream, I also thinks the same, but also i think the sceane will happen may not be today but may be next inthe nest epi , Pihu must be dreaming something bad wuld happen to his hubby.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no sarah this is actually making more sense if the whole story is in flashback

as yet we dont know what is end but making this guess makes it easy to understand the story is being told by someone else isnt it

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank U Nandu di.. Me thinkin dat Precap is a dream.
masz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... I have now stopped guessing and waiting to see what transpires... But I really dont want to see ghosts...I want Avita together in the end alive.😳