Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swamini5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

just came back to tell something i recalled

there was one ajay devgan movie i dont recall the name of it now

where both the lead are in prison clothes and taken for phansi.  and whole story comes in flashback as to what crimes had been committed which gives them phansi as punishment

ofcourse gkd is not that but this point that pihu cud be narrator and telling story of avita  made me realise this that whole gkd story is of flashback and in past

CB the naration ss of Arpita and not of Pihu

were Arpita says "Per Hamara  Dil Dhdktha Hai Avdesh singh Thakur ke name se""

something like that...

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update the precap is scary😭 i hope avi was not shot

But i truely believe that pihu will save avi and she is definately come along with him and one more thing ab Tanu ka kya hoga???i am sure shikha will not forgive him for this deed Stupid tanu don't know the person who is running away from the name of avdhesh he is believing that coward person.Foolish Tanu 😑 

Also good to see that pihu is just some steps far from the truth let's see how they will wrap the story now it is good that pihu is not Bhainsbudhi like arpi and if she is arpi so it is really very good that she is not bhainsbudhi anymore

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
may be Tammy will loose his upcoming baby and shikha will take shot on herself
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
right swamin u hv a  point
but just for a moment think  when cvs change a lot why not change this

see story started with arpita narrating the story and that got everyone hooked to know what is in this story.  mission accomplished and viewers are hooked to it

bt mayb just mayb its pihu narrating in first person
means i arpita lived in lallanpur etc 

and ashish had said in interviews this story is made like a film so consider this   as 3 hr story

and he also said we r telling a story

so this is a story of a gunda with innocent heart but he had to go thru everything  and sad that his love story didnt survive

mayb  in end we wud see pihu shutting her book and we may see an older pihu with a son who is called avdesh and who looks just like this avdesh

what if this is the surprise

or mayb end wud show shikha tanu have a baby who is called avdesh and he wud be the last waaris of thakur khaandaan

me and my imagination has gone on over drive i know but if al this is to be showed then it makes sense to the whole story
swamini5 thumbnail

right swamin u hv a  point
but just for a moment think  when cvs change a lot why not change this

see story started with arpita narrating the story and that got everyone hooked to know what is in this story.  mission accomplished and viewers are hooked to it

bt mayb just mayb its pihu narrating in first person
means i arpita lived in lallanpur etc 

and ashish had said in interviews this story is made like a film so consider this   as 3 hr story

and he also said we r telling a story

so this is a story of a gunda with innocent heart but he had to go thru everything  and sad that his love story didnt survive

mayb  in end we wud see pihu shutting her book and we may see an older pihu with a son who is called avdesh and who looks just like this avdesh

what if this is the surprise

or mayb end wud show shikha tanu have a baby who is called avdesh and he wud be the last waaris of thakur khaandaan

me and my imagination has gone on over drive i know but if al this is to be showed then it makes sense to the whole story

hey CB Very nice theory yaar
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya once i logged off in morning my mind  went into big imagination

so it makes sense to this story isnt it if that is the case

so now just  6 episodes left lets see whats in store for  us

and for me i want this theory to be right πŸ˜†

swamini5 thumbnail

ya once i logged off in morning my mind  went into big imagination

so it makes sense to this story isnt it if that is the case

so now just  6 episodes left lets see whats in store for  us

and for me i want this theory to be right πŸ˜†

same here even i want the same theory
sounds good
chatterbox thumbnail
i just saw the first part of first episode

the narrator is a girl who we came to know is arpita

its in first person

first its described abt the town lallanpur and its residents then comes to intro of avdesh a gunahon ka devta 
saara sheher kaampta hai par mera dil usi ke naam se dhadkata hai

this intro cud possibly given at that time to make viewers interested in the story of gunahon ka devta

thats why mayb just mayb its pihu writing out in first person or telling the story in first person   isnt it

and those who missed first episode  here is the link

http://www.hostingcup.com/upbzq9285wmt.html
chatterbox thumbnail
and i know ihad missed the first few mins of this show

later there was discussion on shirtless avdesh and bahuji coming out of dark that all i had missed so i saw the video again this is the third time i m seeing it now

the story does seem in flashback now
Roshni. thumbnail
Ok..I just read these theories and I'm freaking out!

Like Nandu, I want it to be Arpita and no one else...Blame my loyalty to it!😳 I am feeling cheated and deceived when I get to know its Pihu and not Arpita πŸ˜”

But CB, What's with the tagline "Woh Pyar hi kya hai jo aapki hifazat na kar sake?" So for not protecting his love, he is getting punished? Deosn't he deserve a second chance?πŸ₯Ί