19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I am still campaigning that Pihu has to be Arpita, I don't care what Cvs show us, I want my Aprita Rani back not Pihu pooh pooh ๐Ÿ˜†

So all it took was someone to be nosy and Bhaoji's evil side was revealed. How easy was that ๐Ÿ˜› Chalo at least Pihu knows our dear boy is innocent. He is so cute these days, pacing up and down like a lovestruck teenager. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Well Bhaoji n her boy toy Panditji's ki band bajgaya๐Ÿ˜† 

I know we are heading towards a tragic end somehow Avdesh is going to kill the woman who made him a Gunahon ka Devta, thus ending his life in some way.  You gotta pay for you sins, the hand that created is tainted, so now it's time for punishment.

BTW precap made go "Nahiii" like a filmy heroine๐Ÿ’”

Thanks for the update nandi

Bang on Fuzzy ...Count me in ...I too want her to be Arpi. How much they show her of being Pihu but i cannot accept tht Arpi is no more. What Pihu cud do in a scene, Arpi too cud have done the same nah. I mean she had suspected Bj several times, then why didnt they show her exposing Bj. Pihu comes n takes all the credits in one small scene

Lovestruck teenager is such a cute name ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nandu...chaloo๐Ÿฅณ

cb.avi's crimes is not even 5% of bj ๐Ÿ˜ก
thts what i said but he was a gunda na

only thing he did was kill ranvijay in fit of rage

rest was robinhood type of gunda a criminal with arms ammunitation etc
at start when goons were introduced.they were shown in a river bank, waiting for small boats...later in that boats, some guns had come...was that avi's business ? what happened to that later?
speaking of that in yday scene where  natte was sitting with his goons
did that scene or surrounding look similar to the scene u r talking abt ashu

i thought that location seemed same  or mayb it came at some other time too

i think avdesh business was exhorting money from evil doers   and buying arms tht was his business
Originally posted by chatterbox

speaking of that in yday scene where  natte was sitting with his goons
did that scene or surrounding look similar to the scene u r talking abt ashu

i thought that location seemed same  or mayb it came at some other time too

i think avdesh business was exhorting money from evil doers   and buying arms tht was his business
today's epi.i  will see tom morning๐Ÿ˜ณ...was bit tired today

yaa.i think avi did his that business for BJ...
Originally posted by Kalitondra

๐Ÿ˜†

???? ?????
 ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???

j'espre ne pas m'tre tromp dans le persan ๐Ÿ˜†

hope a happy neding , not romeo 'n juliette love story ๐Ÿ˜†

salut Mira๐Ÿ˜Š
Quoi ecrire en persan?je ne peux pas lire๐Ÿ˜• Edited by chista - 12 years ago
back to episode  i think  natte and tany story wud end today itself and  tanu wud open his eyes to wrong he ws doing. if not today monday it wud be over then it wud to bahuji and pandit schemes and plans. that wud lead to avdesh finding out  who was behind the making of gunahon ka devta
ammaji said right his soul is innocent bt his heart has been filled with hatred by that daayan

but why has ammaji not been saying same to arpita before?
Originally posted by _nandini

Bang on Fuzzy ...Count me in ...I too want her to be Arpi. How much they show her of being Pihu but i cannot accept tht Arpi is no more. What Pihu cud do in a scene, Arpi too cud have done the same nah. I mean she had suspected Bj several times, then why didnt they show her exposing Bj. Pihu comes n takes all the credits in one small scene

Lovestruck teenager is such a cute name ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nandi he is such a sweet boy, there is no denying it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel exactly the same, after all that Arpita went through suddenly Pihu gets all the credit, it's not fair. The game has to be finished and won my Arpita, it's her pyar which was Avdesh's hifazat and Pihu doesn't love him, so how can she protect him. 
So No, CVs plz make her Arpita, I dun care for logic or loopholes. BTW I think Tanvi is doing a good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
one moment

i just read what chista wrote above

that it wud be pihu as reporter telling about avdesh and arpita story in flash back 

that is very much possible