19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hum toh kab se kah rahe hai ki yeh pihu hai koi maan hi nahi raha ðŸ¤£
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hum toh kab se kah rahe hai ki yeh pihu hai koi maan hi nahi raha ðŸ¤£

finally ur 1 prediction will be true😉😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahhaa but this was one prediction i didnt want to  be true  but all indications pointed out she was pihu not arpita

even if we say script changed etc she still was pihu   and only if she has memory loss she can be arpita otherwise no
chatterbox thumbnail
see here  how  cvs changed what they had told

The soft-spoken and timid Arpita will now come back as a strong and bold character. She will have a new name, a modern and different look etc. Her character name is slated to be Sonam, but is not confirmed as yet. She will soon get back into Avdesh's (Ashish Sharma) house to take revenge. Her aim is to prove Arpita's innocence".

this was in tb article but they changed it  and she is not arpita but  pihu and arpita innocence was proved with rv confessing and now its just bahuji crimes left

so entire article story has changed
remosalsa thumbnail

hahhaa but this was one prediction i didnt want to  be true  but all indications pointed out she was pihu not arpita

even if we say script changed etc she still was pihu   and only if she has memory loss she can be arpita otherwise no

yaa😃😃...but she is pihu only i think...no sign of arpi
remosalsa thumbnail

see here  how  cvs changed what they had told

The soft-spoken and timid Arpita will now come back as a strong and bold character. She will have a new name, a modern and different look etc. Her character name is slated to be Sonam, but is not confirmed as yet. She will soon get back into Avdesh's (Ashish Sharma) house to take revenge. Her aim is to prove Arpita's innocence".

this was in tb article but they changed it  and she is not arpita but  pihu and arpita innocence was proved with rv confessing and now its just bahuji crimes left

so entire article story has changed

this story is no whr now ...& in article if they reveal all 😡 , no suspence will be left🥱
chatterbox thumbnail
exactly from being over hyper and all i kept saying in all posts she is pihu she is not arpita

apart from one or two scenes for a brief moment arpita traces showed up

one such scene was  when picking broken glass she gives  cold looks to bahuji  just a brief scene
fuzzyface thumbnail
I am still campaigning that Pihu has to be Arpita, I don't care what Cvs show us, I want my Aprita Rani back not Pihu pooh pooh ðŸ˜†

So all it took was someone to be nosy and Bhaoji's evil side was revealed. How easy was that 😛 Chalo at least Pihu knows our dear boy is innocent. He is so cute these days, pacing up and down like a lovestruck teenager. 😳 

Well Bhaoji n her boy toy Panditji's ki band bajgaya😆 

I know we are heading towards a tragic end somehow Avdesh is going to kill the woman who made him a Gunahon ka Devta, thus ending his life in some way.  You gotta pay for you sins, the hand that created is tainted, so now it's time for punishment.

BTW precap made go "Nahiii" like a filmy heroine💔

Thanks for the update nandi
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

CB...hehehe, came online just now😆...& when i posted saw already ur & nandu's post too 😉...today was busy, making dabba for hubby for tom & then cleaning kitchen , ..finally done😆.i am growing my nails with so difficulty😳, all gets damaged in this water😡😆

if she was arpi then, in day beffore yest epi.Y would she have all flashes of dev & her romantic encounter🤔

@Nandu...😳, we both will go on that formula 1 for a long ride😉, leaving our kids with hubby😆

that only i am thinking.bj is becom'g carless 😔, as serial is ending 😆, & cv's r just rushing towards it ends, & just finisheing each & every track asap 🤓

@bold, come lets go Ashu 🥳🥳 
chatterbox thumbnail
hahha well story has changed its not what was promised

i like fuzzy's idea but still i think she is not pihu and ya bahuji and  avdesh both wud pay for the crimes

even if avdesh crimes wer not in extent of bahuji but he did kill ranvijay

it wud  be best if they shwo him alive and repenting in jail

but well lets see