19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
good morning dear i did log on but  was not totally free so didnt write much

ya well show is ending  and with it the ending of some stories mayb and some wont be answered.

me also thinks tany and natty ( what a rhyming names 😆) story wud end today itself. then  the spy games wud begin more. 

i was also surprised to see shikha stil in same state

so either she had baby or she didnt hv baby  some ans shud come na

tany is really not fit to be a villain he is trying to ape rv by giving those evil smirks
rv was  A class villain

hehe jaane ke baad uski yaad aa rahi hai 

today wud be just that and  avdesh is just shot not killed 

but yes  bloopers r there

bahuji wud hv taken advantage of avdesh absence on pihu na
bt she didnt do anything

she cud hv released dev then only once avdesh was out

bt she is panicking and more than her pandit is panicking

pihu knows now bahuji is  behind all this but why she doesnt know

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Nandu 🤗

yest only i had asked to cb abt Tanmay😆.& finally cv's remembered, that his revenge part was incomplete 😆

but precap 😒.sure looks like misleading

when Natte comes in home? doesn't Shikha hear anything😕

Pihu heard Bj's plans finally 🥳.like that she always discuss her plans with her PA 😎 in closed doors 😈, today Y she ket open? 🤔.cause of this serial ending 😭, even BJ's mind is not working properly may be 😆

& what was that 😉 😉😉😉😉😉😉 someone worrying for someone 😉😉😉😉😉😉...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Everyone 🤗

The show is getting very interesting but its rushing too fast. We all had been waiting to see Bj getting exposed since 7 months n yet noone did ever suspect her. And Pihu got to know abt her in jst one scene, was a lil too much to accept. Though am very happy with it but still it looked hurried. Well then wat else can they do with just 7 days left to get the show wrapped.

Avi cannot die so easily n soon. He still has a lot to do. Realise Bj's plans and pay her for her deeds, settle scores with Pandit 😆 and most of all solve this Pihu mystery. Maybe Shikha has informed him abt Tamy's plans as she's at home n cud have seen Tamy with Naate. The way Avi fell on the ground, it looked as if he's pretending.

How can a chirkut like Naate kill a tiger like Bhaiyyaji 😉😆 
remosalsa thumbnail
Nandu...chirkut natte 🤣, nice name😆...i remeber, when we were small too, we used to use that word chirkut a lots 😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey ashu nandu back to spammin eh

rushing past without filling in details

hmm story is going good but too many loose ends how they wud wrap up that is the story now

ya chirkut ki kahani aaj hi khatam ho jayegi

but do u still think she is arpita
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Nandu 🤗

yest only i had asked to cb abt Tanmay😆.& finally cv's remembered, that his revenge part was incomplete 😆

but precap 😒.sure looks like misleading

when Natte comes in home? doesn't Shikha hear anything😕

Pihu heard Bj's plans finally 🥳.like that she always discuss her plans with her PA 😎 in closed doors 😈, today Y she ket open? 🤔.cause of this serial ending 😭, even BJ's mind is not working properly may be 😆

& what was that 😉 😉😉😉😉😉😉 someone worrying for someone 😉😉😉😉😉😉...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Ashu 🤗 

Love ur Formula 1 😉 I too need a ride in tht 😳😆

Ya Precap is misleading. And i think Shikha wud inform and alert Avi abt Tamy's plans😕 Cant predict anything abt the track now. The cvs are coming up with anything from the bluemoon. With the story ending, they are rushing fast. See we all saw this woman playing games for the past 7 months n had been waiting for her to be exposed, n Pihu gets to know abt her in jst one scene. Am happy but its getting too fast.

And ya ...that was the best thing abt the show ...someone too concerned abt someone 😉😳😳 
chatterbox thumbnail
nope she was concerned coz she found out avdesh is not behind all this and she hit the nail on the head by finding out bahuji has been behind all the atrocities

reason she doesnt know  thts why she doesnt wnt avdesh hurt more

though it did  look somethng else
bt she is pihu not arpita   hehe
remosalsa thumbnail
CB...hehehe, came online just now😆...& when i posted saw already ur & nandu's post too 😉...today was busy, making dabba for hubby for tom & then cleaning kitchen , ..finally done😆.i am growing my nails with so difficulty😳, all gets damaged in this water😡😆

if she was arpi then, in day beffore yest epi.Y would she have all flashes of dev & her romantic encounter🤔

@Nandu...😳, we both will go on that formula 1 for a long ride😉, leaving our kids with hubby😆

that only i am thinking.bj is becom'g carless 😔, as serial is ending 😆, & cv's r just rushing towards it ends, & just finisheing each & every track asap 🤓
chatterbox thumbnail
thats what i m saying

she is not arpita

with or without memory loss

she is pihu  and she is thinking  of dev and mama family
she has no recollection of arpita scenes coz she doesnt know  it

see even if  channel and  cvs r rushing fast they can have one of the two endings

happy end with pihu being arpita

or sad end with pihu being pihu and avdesh killed

thats it

and bahuji has been panicking since the time she came to know of  some lookalike of arpita  

thats why in her panic she is careless and more than her pandit is frightened
remosalsa thumbnail
cb...if by chance she was arpi then.she would have got negative type flashes of her being arpi at least 😳...now i too think she is defi pihu