Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks 4 d update nandu di...

Natte is always hilarious...even i thought he wanted 2 go 2 d loo wen he pulled his dhoti up ya phir uski dhoti mein rat ya snake tha...how he was jumping n his dialogues were also funny ...Nana Patekar 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£  ...finally kisi ne toh Bhootni aur PJ ki baat suni ...Now she needs evidence n needs 2 find out why bhootni is doing all dis...ya  her concern 4 Avi made her Arpi (wished she was actually Arpi ) ...but v dont get 2 see any cute AVITA moments 😭😭 Stupid CV's 😑😑

B/w Bhootni did hear n see dem talkng in d start but then later wen PJ told her abt Avi's Natte search , it was like d news was new 2 her ???????? πŸ˜•

Precap was not lukng gud...may b Pihu/ Arpi came behind Avi n wud save him or atleast get 2 know dat Tamy is behind killing Avi n so wud Avi coz he wud b fakng his death or smth...but again i thought wat if it's Pihu/Arpi's dream as now she is showing concern 2wards Avi...

Also how many mnths is Shikha Preggy ...coz it does not seem so...Cv'ds bhol gaye kya??????
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nandu Darling , thanks for the wonderful update⭐️

Hello Every oneπŸ˜ƒ

Avi with dhagad dham music!!!!!!
But still he thinking Natte is responsible for the attacks on Mamaji.
Howmany times he thinks Only about Natte?
Since the PJ goons tried to attack/Kill Pihu, then attack on Mamaji, then again in Pawan drugs case, now again for killing of Dev.
Though Natte asked "who was Arpita", still Avi thinks its Natte, who runs away by just hearing the name of Avi, who was still on run scared of Avi, how can do such killings who even unaware of Mama's family.?
Is Natte is the one and only opponent  of Avi in Lallanpur,as it seems.
OK!!!
The way Natte came into Tamy's house and running to hide really made everyone laugh.
He is a good comic villian aftr Pappu.
Many of my fellow members thinking about Tamy &Natte.
Lo , agaye ye dhono hum sab ke samne. This Tamy doesn't really suits for the Villian role, me thinks.πŸ˜†
As the show is nearly end, before expose the Bootni's truth, the CV's just keeping these two for the sake of Avi's action scenes and to keep the suspense , me thinks.
Otherwise , why dont they make shika to tell the truth to Tanmay by playing the recording of the Confession of RV ?
BTW did anyone noticed Shika, though she supposed to be heavily pregnant by now( me say she must delivered by now) still with no bump at all.At least they show her with bump now na.πŸ˜‰
 Extra Cushion or pillow kahi mila nai kya bump dhika ne ke liye.?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Or the CV's hate to show  babies in GKD?(As we can see still Avita did not consume their marriage, then there is no chance for any babies, atleast they should show shika's child naπŸ˜‰)
By Avi's swore, Pihu started believing in him and made her belief more stronger than beforre by listening to BJ&PJ Convo, though it didn't tell much to her , but give her strong indication that neither Avi nor Natte behind these attacks and BJ was behind it as both of BJ&PJ was scared of Avi's after Natte again.
BTW did anyone noticed that BJ already listened to Avi&Arpi Convo then what is the need for PJ to run to BJ's room to tell Avi's gone for attack on  Natte?
The CV's just tried to show that Pihu will came to know the truth that Avi was innocent and even the comic Natte, but BJ&PJ behind.
So Pihu unaware why did BJ do the attacks & what she planning behind the closed doors with PJ.
Me think , tomorrow, BJ will release Dev and will watch the tamasha what Dev  does with Pihu as she used to hit two birds with one arrow.
Pihu's concern for Avi , as we all guessed it before as once she knows the truth she will be concernd for him for sure.
I really liked to watch her concerned look for Avi, which Arpi used to do a lot for him before.I was eagerly waiting for this moment since Pihu entered  the story as we all missing the Avita scenes.
After long time, i did feel our Avita today, the way she questioned Avi and later her concern for Avi just like a good wifee.
I wished more of these but by the pre cap me feeling its not possible until Monday.
Avi was shot by Natte?πŸ˜‰That too with the help of someone's backstabbing?
Surely this Tamy &Natte even dont worth of  being called Villians.
Villian tho RV jaisa, sab kuch amne , samne.
We all knew nothing dangerous for Avi's life, as Arpi and her love will save him for sure.
If she isn't Arpi but Pihu then Avi will be go into comma or heavenπŸ˜‰.
Then Pihu take revenge from BJ for the innocent souls of Arpi&Avi by giving the big punishment for life, which i really dont like to see.
But i agree with my lovely fellow members that if Avi's dead now, how can he came to know about BJ's enormus crimes?
Can anyone count her crimes shown by the CV's so far?
Me not able to count them now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘
Me guessing tomorrow Pihu strongly believes that Bj was responsible for the shot on Avi and Natte will  be on his Marathon again.
Shika might suspect Tamy and the RV's confession will be played for Tamy for repenting for what he did.πŸ˜‰
I wish tomorrow is the end of Tamy , shika and Natte's.
Wish to see BJ's truth comes out from Monday.πŸ˜‰
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BJ will be going on a hunt for Nate for shooting Avi and she will show her grudge against Pihu for what has happened to Avi. So Avi will know that Tanmay never forgave him and Shika will be angry and upset with her hubby. Sow I agree that Tanmay and Nate are not villains but jerks that could plan stupid and evil schemes. this Nate would have been gone a long time ago if Avi pulled his trigger but he was distracted by Pihu. I just hope Pihu accompanied Avi and saved him. When Dev reappears, he will accuse Avi for everything and Pihu will disagree with him, he may say some harsh words to Pihu which will make her angry and disgusted. I think Pihu will try to save Avi but he will need protection in the hospital becuase his attacker and enemy will be on the loose. The Lal family may want Pihu to leave the haveli once Dev is released but she will refuse until Avi is well and BJ's treachery is discovered.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll deal w/ the Tanmay question first.  I know others here hate him for what he's doing to Avdesh, but as a brother, he's doing the right thing.  It's all very well for Shikha to try and persuade him to forget all this, but would she have been as generous to someone who killed Avdesh?  That should be easy to find out from tomorrow's episode, assuming that Avdesh doesn't magically jump up and overpower Natte's entire gang.  I guess that tomorrow, they ought to be able to close Tanmay's and Natte's chapter one way or the other.  Incidentally, both Tanmay & Shikha seem to have forgotten that she's supposed to have their baby. πŸ˜•

I'm glad Pihu got completely clued in to the fact that it's BJ who's behind all this.  She heard just a bit, but I hope she finds out what she can about BJ w/o snooping into the latter's room and raising her suspicions.  Once she's got that, she should first share it w/ mama-ji, and then determine whether it's worth sharing w/ Avdesh.

Fantastic episode - as good as yesterday's.  At least, the tide is turning against BJ.
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
merci nandu for the lovely UD😊

Dunno what will happen in the end...Happy ending or tragic πŸ˜• But apparently,the sound is sad..
I think pihu's role & character is very bold & impo. She exposures in a unwanted way. From today epi she wud like a reporter that wud narrate the final moments of avi's life( if he dies😭)
She cud explain Avita's love story to other ppl.The love is beyond of others understanding.

Kalitondra thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: chista

merci nandu for the lovely UD😊

Dunno what will happen in the end...Happy ending or tragic πŸ˜• But apparently,the sound is sad..
I think pihu's role & character is very bold & impo. She exposures in a unwanted way. From today epi she wud like a reporter that wud narrate the final moments of avi's life( if he dies😭)
She cud explain Avita's love story to other ppl.The love is beyond of others understanding.

???? ?????
 ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???

j'espre ne pas m'tre tromp dans le persan πŸ˜†

hope a happy neding , not romeo 'n juliette love story πŸ˜†
Sidda8 thumbnail
I want Pihu to open Bj's wardrobe and find it filled with Avi's pics and clothes. She will then recognize BJ's lusty feelings.
Kalitondra thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sidda8]I want Pihu to open Bj's wardrobe and find it filled with Avi's pics and clothes. She will then recognize BJ's lusty feelings. [/QUOTE

But how can she do tht ? it s not easy 2 her to go in her room's,   so how she 'll searching her wardrobe? may be if BJ go out with PJ, she 'll take the opportunity for tht,

Mais comment fera t'elle? c'est pas facile pour elle de rentrer dans sa chambre , alors comment pourra t'elle chercher dans son armoire ? peut tre si BJ sort l'extrieur avec  PJ , elle saisira l'occasion pour le faire 
NidhaA thumbnail
Thankyou Nandu...for the awsome update...the comments were great...the episode was a really gud one...Pihu exercised her brains and bingo she got the answer...and someone is sure getting concerned for Avi *winks*...sad to thimk that all this has to be hurriedly shown due to the end nearing...but alas every good thinghas an end na...and Tanmay disgusts me...that guy is absolutely spineless...and Natte is better suited for cartoons...the precap is sure scary...but Avi won't be dead I guess
swamini5 thumbnail
Good Mornong

Every mornig i write some post of this show

Don't know what to write today ...

I guess the end is coming soon ...

feeling SAD😭